where webroot ( av-test )

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
Hi ,

now av-test issue oct/nov 2013 test home & corporate AntiVirus .

link1

link2

but I can not view Webroot AntiVirus Products at these test ?!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Please read this thread for the anwsers: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Community-Announcements/Joint-message-from-AV-Comparatives-and-Webroot/m-p/17708/highlight/true#M1115

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +16
Dear ,
Thank you .
but this answer is about relate webroot and av-comparatives ,  no av-test !

Thanks ,

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
I'm only guessing for the same reasons as AV-Test machines are pre-infected then the AV product is installed but WSA strengths are on a clean system then it can use all of it's features with rollback and remediation but keep and eye on that other thread as @MikeM or @Grayson is working with AV-C to get WSA tested in the way WSA does it's it's best work. But don't get me wrong WSA does a great job at cleaning pre-infected computers but it does not show in tests it's true strenght's IMHO.

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +16
Thank you so much for answer .

this means after this time and next tests in av-test we can not find webroot AV products .

I like best wish for Webroot .

Regards ,

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
I don't know as I don't work for Webroot hopefully Mike and or Grayson will comment on this during the week.

Daniel

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings