Complete

Ability to clean-up a PC from the on-screen alert

• 13 August 2012
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
I feel that it would be great to be able to clean-up a PC straight from the infection alert which is shown on the website - at present when I discover that a PC has been infected I have to manually find it within the list of clients and then trigger the clean-up operation.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
I've contacted our product management about this request, and I'll get back to you as soon as I know more. As usual, anyone who likes this idea should indicate so by giving this post a Kudo. That will give us some sense of how we should consider prioritizing the request. Thanks 🙂
Userlevel 7
I have a quick question for you regarding this idea.  We are curious to know whether or not you are aware that you can set your policy to automatically remove threats.  There are two settings for this in Policies.  Scan Settings > "Automatically remove threats found on the learning scan" and "Automatically remove threats found during background scans."  We just want to make sure you are aware of these features, and with those in mind, is the requested feature still a feature you need?  And you are referring to the alert panel in the console, right?  Thank you 🙂
Userlevel 7
Adam, thanks again for this idea! A significant enough amount of work has been done on this enhancement request to merit moving the idea to a "coming soon" status. We'll update again once it goes live.
Userlevel 3
Hi Jim,

No problem - that's great news!

Kind regards,
Adam
Userlevel 7
Adam, your idea just took shape. 🙂 Thanks again for the wonderful idea!
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Implemented.