Hello, I work for an MSP and one of our clients just purchased 25 android tablets for checkout use to their employees for field work. We decided to test the mobile protection console and as we began to add devices we discovered that the web console does not have any way to distinguish the individual devices. Currently, it identifies them by email address or phone number. We don't have these devices on a mobile network, so no phone number and we were using a centrally managed email address since the user can change from day to day. This was a let down as the mobile platform requires a minimum of 50 licenses, and the endpoint console for PC's and Mac's already distinguishes devices by hostname. This seems like a simple fix and would be greatly helpful to manage and quickly distinguish which device is attached to each endpoint and for companies that bulk order tablets and other mobile devices.