Complete

Being able to reset a GSM limited admin account password and see if a user is locked out!

Userlevel 6
Badge +27
Hey All,

As a very basic function of administering domains, networks etc.. I sometimes have to reset passwords for other lesser admins or users.

One thing I've noticed, is that with the GSM, we cannot reset a password for users/admins contained within. They are forced to attempt to reset their password through the logon screen.
Now being the GSM Super Admin (highest level), I also found out that users get locked out of the console if they enter their password incorrectly too many times.

So my feature request/suggestion is this:

1. Give Super Admins the ability to, Under the Admins section, see a red dot or something next to a user that's "locked out" due to entering their password too many times
2. Provide a way for users to see if they are "Locked out" from the console logon screen.
3. Give us the ability to reset the password of those users and remove the lock out.

Currently if a user is locked out they don't see any of this. My techs need access right away and don't have time to wait a pre-determined period of time to try againl, or contact support and bother you guys with removing the lock out for us.

Thanks
John Hart
Nerds On Site
Webroot Champion

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Thank you for your suggestion, this has been closed due to a lack of kudos from other community members. Please feel free to start a discussion and submit a new feature request if there is additional interest from other members. Thank you! 

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings