Question

How Do You Add Additional Targets to Security Awareness Training Campaigns that Have Already Launched?

• 7 May 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge
I checked the admin guide and couldn't find a way to do this nor could I find a way to send the existing campaigns we have to one more user/target that got added later.

3 replies

Badge +2

Yes this needs to be a feature for sure. We need the ability to add new employee’s/users to existing campaigns. At this point the only way to do this is to start a whole new campaign, re-emailing all the users whom have already completed the training, which I assume most will not like. 

I also noticed that I am unable to create a campaign for one single user of a site (as a work around for this problem), instead it just wants to email all users, wasn’t giving me the option to pick and choose whom received the training email. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@rohnlawadmin ,

I went ahead and moved this to our “Business Feature Request” forum. 

I’m also speaking with the head of our SAT program on Monday - He will be taking a more active role in the community soon, so hopefully we can begin to get more ideas like this implemented!

Thanks,

Keenan

Badge +1

We are working on a feature to add new target users to campaigns already in-flight. At the moment you would have to clone the campaign to send it to additional/different users.

I have a more detailed reply here on how to send campaigns to select users (instead of all users): https://community.webroot.com/submit-a-business-feature-request-30/security-awareness-training-add-new-user-to-existing-campaign-342409#post354830

Thanks,

Phil