Complete

Mobile Protection for GSM Partners

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Can we please have the ability for partners to add/sell Mobile Protection via their GSM console?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
We have asked for this for the past three-four years with no change.
We have seen that the product can be added to the standard business license, which all *looks* like the same GSM. However we cannot use it.

It was suggested to us last year that we purchase a minimum set of mobile licenses and then we could have those setup into a mobile site for each client. This couldn't be done so all 100 endpoints are in one console. We are working with this for the clients requesting mobile protection.

What I have ulitimately been told is the that the database structures are different and so te MSP program cannot sell the mobile service.

I would like to be able to sell it. We have clients with company phones that should be managed and this is a great entry level way to manage everything in one place.

Kind Regards,
Chris
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Strangley enough, my distributor has just told me they can supply mobile to GSM customers.
Userlevel 2
Badge +2
We have a mobile console, however it is a separate console outside of our standard GSMs. We are buying Direct from Webroot as an MSP. We had originally been buying through a distributor that we purchase other hardware and software from. Kind Regards, Chris
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
We appreciate your suggestion and have taken it into consideration. We are working on adding a number of improvements to the console and will be looking for additional suggestions in the coming year.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings