New

Need ability to force a complete file system scan

Hello. There are instances where I need to be able to scan an entire volume's file system, and if I can do it from the dashboard instead of manually right clicking on a C drive would be a big time savings.

Today I had an agent that was reporting the same infection and it wasn't until I scanned the entire C drive file system that 70+ other infected files were found and neutralized. I have had 2 tech support reps in 2018 tell me that its not possible to submit an agent command, to scan the "C:" folder, and have that work. I could really use this, or a separate command listed in the dashboard menus as a choice.

Further, I need it to scan now (or when the agent polls home). I understand that scans submitted as agent commands are subject to 'within the next 24 hours,' and that's a potentially long time for a virus to be allowed to operate.

Hate to sound greedy but if it can cleanup automatically without user intervention, that would really eliminate a tech needing to logon, start a scan, and stare for 2 hours, then another 2 hours after the cleanup...

Appreciate your time and consideration.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings