Accepted/In Progress

Not Seen Recently Email Alert

• 5 June 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Please add the option on the console Alerts tab to create the Alert Type: "Not Seen Recently" so we can receive emails when a WRSA Endpoint is not reporting its status. Thank you! 

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8
Thank you for the suggestion. In fact, we have been looking into this functionality. It's in the backlog!

Ok guys.. 1 year +….

I 2nd this feature request with all my heart..

Please guys! I have some customers that are not happy to find out that Webroot is not reporting or updating and I have too many customers to keep track of manually. I need this ability to be proactive when someones computer is not protected correctly.

Please guys! I have some customers that are not happy to find out that Webroot is not reporting or updating and I have too many customers to keep track of manually. I need this ability to be proactive when someones computer is not protected correctly.

I second this. It’s been years. Should have been one of the first alerts you’d receive. If endpoint doesn’t check in, send an email including endpoints name, site it belongs too and last seen date, so that we can check on it. 

I have like 48 sites and countless endpoints deployed. I don’t really have time during my day to day to log into Webroot and check to make sure all these endpoints are checking in.

What's worst, I’ve even sold Webroot to residential clients who I don’t “manage” who have disposed of their devices without telling me. So when I go to renew their subscription and they tell me they’ve disposed of it months ago, makes me look awful and hard to retain a customer that way when I’m not proactive. Like an email, Jane Smith’s laptop hasn’t checked in for two weeks. Hmm I wonder what’s going on? Maybe I should email her and see if she’s alright. “Oh yea, I got a new laptop.” “You did? Would you like to transfer your Webroot license and keep it going? - Cha ching. Huge opportunity loss on Webroot's side of things.