Under Review

Scheduled report template for endpoint installations per site.

Badge +1
Hi

In the On-Demand section of the reports tab I can run an "Installation status" report and get a graph of total installations. I can then click on the graph to see each sites' total endpoint installations. I'm trying to make a scheduled report that will do the same thing; unfortunately, it seems that the only way to do that is to have the report send an email for each and every site. Which means I would get 25 emails at once considering we support 25 sites. If I try to get the numbers in one email it just shows the total installations across all sites without the ability to break it down. Is there some way to get a scheduled report template for just one email that lists the number of endpoint installations per site?

Thanks.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Good idea. 25 emails is not only a complete mess, but spam filters that receive bulk emails from the same IP Address or email address in a short time period will start considering them as spam.
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
Hi, thanks for your suggestion. We have plans to improve our reporting capabilities during 2019 with scheduled reporting being top of the list.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
@BruceR it's good to here that reporting is being given some up priority this year. I've been waiting for an improved reporting and alerting system for a couple years now. There are a number of feature requests that I hope are being considered for this upgrade. I can't wait to see the results you produce!

Sincerely,
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
@AdelSME, don't forget to vote on your own idea. The system doesn't do it for you.
Badge +1
Hi, thanks for your suggestion. We have plans to improve our reporting capabilities during 2019 with scheduled reporting being top of the list.

Hi Bruce,

Glad to hear it. I look forward to using a more fleshed-out reporting system in the near future.

@AdelSME, don't forget to vote on your own idea. The system doesn't do it for you.

Hi Nic,

Thanks for the advice. I actually didn't get notified of the past 2 replies but I saw this one and jumped on here asap.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
You're welcome @AdelSME! I've noticed that most people don't vote on their own ideas. I'm sure they don't mean not to, they just don't realize they need to. Minor flaw in the new community. All other systems I've used auto-vote for the person who submits the idea/feature request.
Userlevel 1
Badge +4
in the installation report, in my opinion the management fails to list the name of the hosts belonging to the sites that are installed.
The installation display is there and the host / site name is displayed.
This feature is missing from the scheduled report
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Unfortunately, I don't have one of these reports to look at. However, my experience with Webroot's reporting is that it's both greatly lacking functionality and even the basic functionality that's there, isn't accurate. If I can help in the future I will, otherwise I wish you the best of luck and maybe they'll listen.

Sincerely,
Userlevel 1
Badge +4
Thanks for your answer. I believe it is an important feature when you have more than 500 users registered and therefore knowing how many hosts are installed is convenient. Same thing to know those disabled and therefore not used.

Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
@domarcsrl, there's a lot of alerts that I think need to be added and the emails for the current alerts needs to be cleaned up. However, I've been asking for that for four plus years. Supposedly it was coming end of last year, but it never appeared. Yet another empty promise.

https://community.webroot.com/submit-a-business-feature-request-30/endpoint-not-scanning-alert-336593