Switching Sites

• 15 August 2017
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +24
  • Community Guide
  • 122 replies
Just as a 'nice to have'...

Instead of just a button for "Back to Sites", it would be awesome if there was also a dropdown option for jumping from one site to another without having to jump back up to global.

Thanks,

Jesse Cail, CISSP, GSEC
Security Engineer

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4
I'll second this request.  It would save our techs a ton of time if they didn't have to go back to the full site list when working on tickets.
Change that Back to Sites button to a dropdown with all site names or even a search box for sites so we can jump directly to the next client.
Userlevel 6
Badge +24
Well, now it is a drop down, but the only thing I can jump to is "back to sites".  I guess it is a starting point, but for the time being, now it's even more clicks to get back to the main page. 
Userlevel 1
Hey everyone,

Just to update this feature request to "Accepted / In Progress", as this functionality should be available in an upcoming release.

Thanks!
Userlevel 1
Badge +4
Yay!  I too was concerned that an extra click was introduced.
I'm glad that I'll soon be able to brag about the MJ-Dropdown to my team.  :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +24
Any updated timeline on this?  last update was March and there have been a couple of GSM updates since that time.
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
Thanks for all of the comments about this subject. We are working to produce a new look console which will allow access to all sites without having to drill down to the Endpoint security console at all. To do this we must ensure that we only give access to Admins who have the rights to view each site and also bring up to the GSM all of the functionality that exists today at the Endpoint console level. This is scheduled for later on in 2019 and please keep an eye out for posts and release information. Thanks Bruce
Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Two years later….