Complete

Webroot alerts fine tune options

• 17 May 2013
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Currently, we can only set alerts to the "all endpoints" group. THis means that when I create an alert for "infected machines" it will report on any of the machines in any and all groups. I want to see if you all could add in an option to tie an alert to a specific group so we will only get alerted on machines based on a group. This way we can find tune the alerts.

Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Hello, I will pass this along to our product managers and get back to you as soon as I know more. Thank you, Shawn T Webroot Product Manager, Support
Userlevel 7
This is something we can work towards implementing once we finish our Active Directory integration.
Userlevel 4
Looking forward to this as alerts for all endpoints would be anoying in a larger scale, while associating the alerts with, for example, only a group of servers would make sense to most customers: instant alerts for infected servers only - the rest upon manual reports.

// Rikard
Userlevel 4
This feature seems to be more important for evry day as we implement WSA to larger and larger organisations. Any status on this?

Can't be too hard to implement a filter option in the alert/notification settings?

// Rikard
Userlevel 5
Coming to a console near you! -Shawn
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
We are reviewing all feature requests - switching status to get it into the appropriate queue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
We appreciate your suggestion and have taken it into consideration. We are working on a complete transformation of the alerts and reporting functionality, which we are currently planning to release towards the end of 2018. Once that update has been rolled out, we will look forward to hearing your thoughts on the new functionality. Thank you!