Complete

WSA EP console reports missing the number of times a threat was seen

• 29 August 2012
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge
Hello,

I am missing the number of times a threat was seen in the threat reports in the console.
For administrator like me, it is not only important to see the first and last time, but the total number of times seen to get an idea how many PCs were infected by a single threat / how many times that virus/threat tried to infect our system.

Can you add this counter to the reports, please?

Kind Regards,
Gyozo

3 replies

Userlevel 7
This idea is now on Product Management's to-do list. 🙂 Anyone who likes this idea should add kudos to it in order to give our management and developers a sense of priority as to how many people are requesting it. Thanks for the good idea!
Userlevel 4
Similarly, I wish this is added to the dashboard. It should allow me to find "hotspots" in terms of number of infections, by machine and by user.

2 dashboard graphs would be helpful:
  • Top 20 machines with most infections the last 6 months.
  • Top 20 users with most infections in the last 6 months.

-philipp
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
We appreciate your suggestion and have taken it into consideration. We are working on a complete transformation of the alerts and reporting functionality, which we are currently planning to release towards the end of 2018. Once that update has been rolled out, we will look forward to hearing your thoughts on the new functionality. Thank you!