Congratulations to our first Gold VIP TripleHelix

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
We knew it was getting close but we didn't know today would be the day. Congratulations TripleHelix - you are a legend on the Webroot community! Woohoo!!!

Edit:

I mentioned that we had a few surprises lined up to recognize the occasion and here they are:

1. Your Gold VIP jacket is on the way to you

2. We're naming a conference room on the 6th floor after you - it will be the TripleHelix conference room.  The building should be done around October, and I'll post photos when we have it ready

3. We got together and made a video to express our appreciation for all that you've done for Webroot and the community:

72 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

We are so excited about this promotion! Congratulations @! We may have a few surprises in store for you! ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
I can't think of anyone more deserving!

Congratulations!!!

Dave
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@!!!! You made it to the Top!! THE GOLD You so deserve this Promotion!!

Userlevel 7
Congrats Daniel. You're the guardian angel of this wonderful community, always helping people in need. I'm honored to have you as my friend and mentor.:) Now's where's the party?;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Congrats Daniel! You really deserved it!
Enjoy the fruits of your labor! :D

A success well deserved, an occasion worth celebrating! Congratulations!
Userlevel 7
Congratulations Daniel you've made it to the top! Our very first GOLD VIP. Well deserved my friend. :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
WOW!!!! Congratulations Daniel, you finally achieved the Gold and the first one to do it.
Thank you for all the work you do for the Community, it would be a far lesser place without you.

NOW, let the festivities begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Userlevel 7
A HUGE CONGRATS my friend!  You have been very much the mentor of the Community, having helped pretty much everyone on here at one time or another.  It is FANTASTIC to see you have been made GOLD!  

David
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Congrats on being the 'Glue' that  keeps it all together Daniel!..................................... & a well deserved milestone!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
WoW I was in shock as I didn't know I was that close, so you got me this time! :D

I want to thank all my Webroot Community Friends and Webroot Community Staff and working with some of the Webroot Staff behind the scenes, it's a pleasure for me to be associated with such a great bunch of people and continue to be amazed how well this Community has evolved over the 3+ years so thanks again for being so kind, friendly and making this Community a great pleasure to visit and be part of!

Daniel ❤️

http://images.clipartpanda.com/thank-you-animated-animated-thank-you.gifhttp://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/466/animated-thank-you-image-0036.gif

http://g.udn.com.tw/upfiles/B_DO/donnachu31/PSN_PHOTO/159/f_11540159_1.gif  http://theartmad.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Funny-Cartoon-Thank-You-Pictures-1.gif
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Wow!! I've been so busy this evening, I hadn't seen this! :D 

Congratulations Daniel, and thanks for all that you do, you totally deserve this award, that's for sure. :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Dermot!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Well, Daniel...I am late to the party as ever...LOL...and I think that everything has been said about you VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY well deserved elevation to the rank of Webroot 'LEGEND' (my view of Gold VIP Status...:D).

But I will just add my personal thanks to you for all the advice, guidance and support that you have given me over the years here...and to all those other Community members who have benefited from your wisdom & knowledge so readily, unstintingly & unselfishly given.

YOU REALLY ARE A LEGEND.

Well done, Baldrick

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Solly if you say I'm a legend that means I'm not real? LOL Just think of all the time we crossed paths at Wilders and it took the Webroot Community to really get to know one another and that is what I find precious with all the new friends I made here from around the world it makes me humble and very thankful!

Thank Buddy!

Daniel ;)

Userlevel 7
Hi Daniel

It is not for me to dispute our new Gold VIP...;)...but why break the habit of a life time...;);)

One of the definitions of 'Legend' is:

"an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field"

and if used as an adjective then:

"very well known"

and in my book you fit the descriptions very well (apart from the 'notorious' bit, of course...;)) and so are a legend (and let us not forget an MVP too!).

And, yes, all those paths crossed over at the 'other place' when we were Prevx devotees, etc., and then moving over to here...that is the stuff of 'legends'...and thankfully you are very real.

Just keep doing what you have always and are doing, mon ami. 

Solly  

Userlevel 7
Daniel:
   Congrats on being the first Gold VIP...............well  done and well deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Congrats on being our FIRST GOLD VIP! Thanks for all you've contributed to our Webroot Community.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Anthony and Cat it's much appreciated and my pleasure!

Daniel 🙂
Userlevel 6
Congratulations Daniel...certainly well deserved! I'd shake your hand but it may not be healed!  Well done!!  RR
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks RR and my hand is doing very well but all you have is feathers so how can you shake my hand?!

Cheers,

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 6
Good point......I guess I "fowled" up!  😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Good point......I guess I "fowled" up!  ;)
You sure did! Maybe some nice Eggs Benedick soon? LOL

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
It may be a 'fowl up' but at least we all uunderstand the new 'pecking order', eh? ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56

I mentioned that we had a few surprises lined up to recognize the occasion and here they are:

1. Your Gold VIP jacket is on the way to you

2. We're naming a conference room on the 6th floor after you - it will be the TripleHelix conference room.  The building should be done around October, and I'll post photos when we have it ready

3. We got together and made a video to express our appreciation for all that you've done for Webroot and the community

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Well done Webroot TEAM!