Happy 5th Anniversary to the Webroot Community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies

Happy 5th Anniversary to the Webroot Community!

Five years ago the Webroot Community was launched, and has it ever grown since then! Did you know we have:
  • Nearly 40,000 members
  • 300,000+ page views per month
  • 100,000+ unique visitors per month
  • 5,000+ accepted solutions
Today we will be celebrating all day long with awards, games, and prizes. Check back throughout the day to join in the fun!

To start, we have created a special badge for everyone who has been here since the beginning. Those folks should be seeing their badges beginning today. 

Tell us what some of the highlights of the last five years have been for you and why the Webroot Community has been a part of your life for half a decade! :D

And now let's start with some virtual cake!

https://uploads-us-west-2.insided.com/webroot-en/attachment/28668i0AD628234CC7640A.sni18col

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

The Webroot Community just wouldn't be the same without some of our core members who have been here since the beginning and continue share their expertise. We want to take this opportunity to give a shout out to those members as well as a few others who have been influential over the years. A few have been interviewed, and we've included stats and links to their profiles so you can get to know a bit more about them. Please join me in thanking them for all they do!

@
Start Date: 2/3/12
Kudos: 17,000+
Accepted Solutions: 793
Get to know TripleHelix

@
Kudos: 4,000+
Accepted Solutions: 137

@
Start Date: 2/2/12
Kudos: 700+
Accepted Solutions: 16

@
Kudos: 2,800+
Accepted Solutions: 36

Thank you all so much! :D@
Kudos: 20,000+
Accepted Solutions: 517

@
Start Date: 2/2/12
Kudos: 399+
Accepted Solutions: 9

@
Kudos: 263
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
And although these folks haven't been here quite as long, they have been such outstanding contributors we want to make sure to thank them as well!

@
Start Date: 6/12/13
Kudos: 26,000+
Accepted Solutions: 33
explanoit
Start Date: 1/11/13
Kudos: 664
Accepted Solutions: 36

cohbraz
Start Date: 8/6/12
Kudos: 962
Accepted Solutions: 11
Get to know cohbraz

jhartnerd123
Start Date: 2/13/14
Kudos: 141
Accepted Solutions: 6

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hello! Not a  long time registered & read Webroot forum, I change this.
Use WSA (2011 Q4) 
Congratulation Fantastic Webroot Community!  

@ wrote:
And although these folks haven't been here quite as long, they have been such outstanding contributors we want to make sure to thank them as well!

Thank you!! 

You're welcome, Anna. Thank you!

Lovin' every minute of it. :D

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats to the Webroot Community Team! @ @ @ @ and all the Community Moderators!

Thanks for making this one of the greatest communities on the net!

Cheers to all!

Daniel ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +52

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@, Anna, you are so welcome.

Thank you for all you do for us that makes this Community Forum fabulous!

Thank you to  the Webroot team @, @@@ and all the others on Webroot who praise and help us everyday through all the years.

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this Community.

Its been a great 3+ years getting to know you all! 

Happy 5th Anniversary Webroot! ;)
 Salute' 
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
"And although these folks haven't been here quite as long, they have been such outstanding contributors we want to make sure to thank them as well!"
Thank you @.

You call us outstanding but there is nothing more outstanding than Webroot, the site says it for itself "Webroot provides the best support in the industry, bar none. We have a 95 percent customer satisfaction score."

So thank you Anna and EVERYONE who works behind the scenes to make this such a good company and also of course my second home ;)

Userlevel 7
I heard there was cake somewhere? o.O

In all seriousness, you all make this community as wonderful as it is and we couldn't do it without you.

Thank you so much for the vast contribution of ideas, time, support, and general positivity that you all have put into this.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

P.S. Send us sun shine please. :)

Regards,
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Thank you all for your wonderful notes. I am excited to announce that we will be giving some awards in a just a few moments, so check out the announcements here!
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Wow.It's hard to believe it's been 5 years already.Makes me feel older than i am.Congratulations to the community on such a momentous occasion.Tremendous work has been done here and i'm sure it will continue that way forever.It's been an honor to be part of such a great community.SO many great people here.So many people who give so much of themselves to help others.Thank you to the community for a wonderful first 5 years.May the community continue to grow and prosper over the next 5.
Userlevel 7
The cake looks delicious. I hope Anna has saved a piece for me. Congratulations to all the members of the Webroot Community. I have made so many friends over the years in this community. We shared our thoughts and experiences, our pain and happiness. We celebrated milestones of our lives together. As time passed, we grew closer as a community and enriched our individual worlds. We are bound by strong sense of reponsibility and kindness. I wish everyone the very best.
Userlevel 7
Well, as usual I am late to the party...:(

My apologies...but the day job has caught up with me over the latter part of the week I have had no time to joing in the festivities/be online. 

But would like to add that it is indeed hard to believe that 5 years has flown by so quickly...it only seems like last week that it was all 'kicking off' here.

Congratulations to the Community, as a whole, to the stalwarts who make it great & do so much for all the members, to the members...for being members & supporting the Community, and to the Community Management (past & present) who work so hard in the background to make the enviornment so fun & welcoming.

To quote one of our ranks who shall remain nameless "You are ALL AWESOME...Salute" .

And here's to the next 5 years & beyond...as a well known Vulcan would say...LIVE LONG & PROSPER.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Thank you very much @ ! 

Not been on much of the professional related forums, as been too busy with some personal issues and been trying to get some stuff in order... 

I do have one milestone coming up that is YUUGE! I am 2 payments away from paying off my house! Very excited... Even though I don't like the month of april it will be a good one for me. (dad died in april of 2010 so it makes me sad but this will be a good one and my dad would have really been proud of me! so this april will be very different and I will celebrate in his name!)

At least I got a decent laptop for my beeday last month and gonna get an ssd for it in 2-3 days 🙂 It came with a slow WD blue drive 😞 It would have been nice to have a WDBlack drive but it was a 200 dollar laptop so...

Stuff's hopefully looking up :) 
Userlevel 6
5 years and counting......still going strong!!! congratz to everyone!!!! 😃