Mac Version 9.0.4.23 (Released October 17th, 2016)

• 17 October 2016
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 7
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 1455 replies

Mac Version 9.0.4.23 (Released October 17th, 2016)
Added
  • New agent commands available from the console.
Implemented
  • A command line method to force agent check-in to the cloud.
Updated
  • Hardened agent cloud communication.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Thank you Mike. I'll be on the lookout for the update. 😉
Userlevel 7
No problem at all. How have you been?!
Userlevel 7
I've been feeling pretty good the last few weeks, Thanks for asking. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you Mike for that update & information!:D
Userlevel 7
Turned the Mac on this morning. After everything loaded (10 seconds), got a Pop-up (Upper Right Screen) for about 5 seconds, "Webroot was Updating". Sorry, I was too slow to get a screen shot because it updated quick. 😃 Smooth update, running excellent! :D

?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi ? can you PIN it to this area on the home page please? https://community.webroot.com/t5/Home/ct-p/consumer#.UgKbcD_Nnnt

TIA,

Daniel ;)

?
Userlevel 7
Hey TH! 

I think Anna beat me to it. :D
Userlevel 7
Glad to hear it! 

I'm enjoying October and the fall right now. Fall is definitely my favorite time of year. :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hey TH! 

I think Anna beat me to it. :D
Anna did the PC version. Thanks for doing the Mac version!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Wait a minute! when did you become the Social Media Manager???  We should get a beer or take the rifles out soon... i finished my AR.

BTW Hello everyone!  :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Wait a minute! when did you become the Social Media Manager???  We should get a beer or take the rifles out soon... i finished my AR.

BTW Hello everyone!  :D
Great to see you Devin! What does AR mean?:S
Userlevel 7
Hey Sherry! I drop in every now so i can see how you guys are doing... AR stands for ArmaLite rifle . However I actually built a MK12 but I know @ has either an AR15 or AR10. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Hey Sherry! I drop in every now so i can see how you guys are doing... AR stands for ArmaLite rifle . However I actually built a MK12 but I know @ has either an AR15 or AR10. 
Oh I see..That's very cool then AR and that you built a MK12..pretty awesome...:D

Well keep dropping in..we do miss you alot Devin!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ Are you available for a question..I am curious to know about this program.

https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Internet/Webroot-won-t-let-an-app-run-on-the-Mac/m-p/283890#M10950

You don't have to respond to it...just is it a PUA threat or a False Positive?:D