Suggestion: VIP Rewards

Userlevel 7
Just a suggestion, but I am sure I am not the only one who has had curiousity regarding the VIP rewards, and just what they look like.  Would it be possible to post pictures of the various items?  I love the rewards I have received, but I really had no idea what was being sent until it arrived.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Great idea - I will take some photos and post later today. 

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Here are a few photos of the VIP.gifts, including:
Webroot Stickers
Smartphone Screen Cleaner
VIP Pint Glass
Stylus Pen with Light
VIP Hat
Webroot Water Bottle
Expert Advisor Polo Shirt
Travel Technology Set

Please let me know if you have any questions about these items or the VIP program.
Thanks!
I work for geeksquad and we had a webroot rep hand out some of those stylus pens and they were pretty amazing..
But a customer took mine after signing some papers lol... How do I become a VIP?
Userlevel 7

@ wrote:
How do I become a VIP?
Hello Chewy and welcome to the Webroot Community!

VIP ranks are earned based on your activity here on forum and only by courtesy of Webroot moderators. However there is no any rule that after reaching certain amount of posts you will automaticaly earn a rank. It is a complex evaluation that takes into account a few aspects like number of posts, quality of posts, how you're helpful etc. Only Webroot moderators are allowed to decide who and when a rank is given to a user. Rank order is seen in this thread (the first post) including discussion about VIP rewards that might be also of your interest.

So, I encourage you to become an active memebr of our community and you can proceed up in the VIP ladder. :D
Userlevel 7
Hello Chewy502. Welcome to the Community.:)

The quality of the post is the most important. Just post helpful quality posts and you'll be climbing up the ranks in no time. Like I have many posts. But there are members here who have quarter of the number of posts I have and reach the same rank quicker. They're more experienced and post their expertise in quality comments which is very helpful to the whole community.

I hope you'll soon climb the ranks and help the Community grow stronger.
Userlevel 7
I was lucky enough to recieve one of those Pens (not to mention the glass/T-shirt) and they are really nice.