Webroot Community Anniversary - Member Awards!

• 2 February 2017
  • 32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies

Over the last 5 years the Webroot Community has become more and more active, and a few of our members have contributed an amazing amount of time and effort to helping to make it what it is today. We want to take this opportunity to recognize those members who have achieved the highest stats to date on the Webroot Community in the following areas:

1. Community member with most posts 
  2. First community member to join who is still active
  3. Community member who has received the most kudos
  4. Community member with the most accepted solutions 
  5. Community member who has logged the most minutes online
We will be announcing each member individually, and will be sending them a Striiv Fusion as a thank you.gift. Please join me in congratulating them as they are announced. 

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
The first award for the Community Member with the Most Posts goes to...

@

With over 14,000 posts on the Webroot Community, he has definitely been our most prolific contributor, and his time and care with each post has added incredible value for those seeking help and information here. 

Thank you Baldrick! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
And our winner for First Community Member to Join Who Is Still Active is ...

@!

ProTruckDriver was one of the first members to sign up, and he has posted regularly for the entire 5 years since then. 

Thank you ProTruckDriver!
Way to go @ and @. You guys are awesome! Keep up the fabulous work. It is very much appreciated!

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
The winner for the Community Member with the Most Accepted Solutions is...

@!

Our first Gold VIP has helped countless visitors to the Webroot Community with his helpful posts and incredible wealth of knowledge about Webroot and everything related to security. If everyone that he has helped over the years were to post a thank you at the same time, I am sure it would break the community. :D

A sincere thank you from all of us!
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
And the winner for the Community Member with the Most Kudos is ...

@!

What can we say? Everyone likes Jasper_The_Rasper! Your thoughtful responses are a large part of what makes the Webroot Community the welcoming and friendly place that it is, and your timely and interesting posts on what is happening in the world of cybersecurity keeps us informed and engaged. 

Thank you for everything you do!
Congratulations, Daniel. Well done and well deserved.

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
And our final winner for Community Member with the Most Minutes Online is...

@!

Sherry is always looking out for the rest of the community members, and her caring personality shines through in every post. Sherry, your dedication and contributions have improved the community tremendously over the years. 

Thank you for being you! 
Userlevel 7
You all Rock! :catlol::catlol::catlol:

Way to go @, my prolific, posting friend. Thanks for all you do in the Community!

BD

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Please join me in congratulating our winners! I will be reaching out to each of you individually regarding your.gift. And for everyone else, keep an eye out for the Webroot Community Trivia Contest which will be starting in about an hour - you can win a prize if you know the answers! :D
Way to go Sherry! Thanks for all of the time you volunteer here in the Community. But I gotta ask...

Do you ever sleep??? LOL :D

BD

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Awesome and thank you, may the next 5 years be great as well!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
@ @ @ @ @

Y'all are awesome!

I found this sweet group photo of all of you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you so much Anna for the kind words and for the award! :D

Its always a pleasure to be here with all of you!

May the next 5 years be as wonderful as it is now! 😉
@ wrote:
Awesome and thank you, may the next 5 years be great as well!

Daniel ;)
Well said, Daniel!

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Congratulations everyone and thank you Webroot, you are the best.

Userlevel 7
Badge +52
@Jasper_The_Rasper @ProTruckDriver @TripleHelix

http://s27.postimg.org/op196m5b7/raw.gif

http://s30.postimg.org/lptvzju69/congrats.gif
Userlevel 7
Sorry I'm late for the Party, we just got home. Thank you Webroot Team for the reward I received. Congratulations @ @ @ @ on receiving your reward from Webroot. I know it will be another great 5 years here on the Webroot Forum with a great bunch of members we can call a Family. 1,000 Kudo's to the Webroot Team for making it possible to have the greatest software and forum 😃
Userlevel 7
Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you for your contributions in this community. I am fortunate enough to have you as my friends. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Why hello there @! Nice to hear from you. Hope all is well? 

Thank you for being a part of this awesome Community....and for your kindness as always. ;)

Take care! 

Userlevel 7
Thank you, Anna & the Community Team, for the award & the compliments. I am indeed honoured

Thank you to all members for their understanding...& patience...over the years. I am sure that some will have wished for shorter answers/responses from me...and I am always trying to keep them short...but I believe that detail, context & understanding... are important for people to learn.

To quote the old Chinese proverb:

"Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to fish and you feed them for a lifetime"

And that is what is so great about this Community, and keeps us together & growing...we all learn, & help each other.

Congratulations to All other the other awardees...you exemplify the best & the spirit of the above with your boundless generosity of spirit, patience & time. Mega kudos to you all.

It is an honour & a privilege to be a small part of all of this.

Thank you All!

Baldrick :$

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Webrooters  

I just wanted to thank @akim  and the Webroot Team for my award.gift. I was excited to see a box from Webroot this week with the nice.gifts.. .

Salute '  ;)
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hi Webrooters  
 @I just wanted to thank @  and the Webroot Team for my award.gift. I was excited to see a box from Webroot this week with the nice.gifts.. .

Salute '  ;)
Same here, Thank you @ and the Webroot Team for my award that I received yesterday. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Hi Webrooters  
 @I just wanted to thank @  and the Webroot Team for my award.gift. I was excited to see a box from Webroot this week with the nice.gifts.. .

Salute '  ;)
Same here, Thank you @ and the Webroot Team for my award that I received yesterday. :D
Thank you to the entire Webroot team for my.gifts which arrived yesterday, a brilliant way to end a dreary week.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I got mine as well so a big thank you to Anna @ and all of Webroot and there great teams!

Cheers,

Daniel 😃