Congrats BurnDaddy on reaching Bronze VIP

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Congrats @ on reaching the Bronze VIP level my friend.

Daniel

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Congrats @ on your promotion. :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Congratulations @ on your promotion.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@,

So awesome to have you reach Bronze! You certainly have earned it!:D

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/austinally/images/e/e7/Congrats%21.gif/revision/latest?cb=20131113104545
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Congrats @ on the Bronze VIP!!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Huge congratulations BurnDaddy! Thank you for being such a great contributor to our community!
Sorry I'm so late with the thank yous everyone. Been very busy at work and I was down with the flu over the weekend.

Thanks to all of you. It's all of the great people like you that make this such a great community!

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi @,

It's just awesome to have you around/back with us again. Sorry to hear you had the flu. Hopefully you are on the mend? And we know you are a hard worker providing for your beautiful family.  It's just not the same without your fun personality.  ;) 

Take it easy!
Thanks @! It's nice to be back around here. :D

Definitely feeling better, though not quite 100%. Still have a lingering cough. :(

Work is now a lot less stressful with our state inspections being complete. Although I must say, most of the stress I was feeling was just me being worried that I had overlooked something vital. You'd think after doing this as long as I have that I'd know better by now and have a little faith in myself. It's not like I leave things to go to hell in a handbasket and then only care about things when inspections come around (like some of my co-workers might do). I try and stay on top of things always and keep the buildings, vehicles, and equipment I'm responsible for in top condition, whether I'm being inspected or not. But it's still never fun having your work examined under a microscope and documented for all to see. I'm always very relieved once it's over. :)

Hope you have a great day, Sherry.

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Congrats @BurnDaddy !

Thanks, Petr!