Congratulations tMc9072!

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies
Please join me in congratulating @ on becoming our newest Sr. Community Guide! Congrats and thank you for everything you do! :D

23 replies

Userlevel 7
Congrats @ on your Promotion to Sr. Community Guide. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Congratulations tMc9072!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Congrats @!!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Congratulations @!

Job well done! So happy for you!:D

Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Well done Theresa!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Well done and congratulations @

Userlevel 7
Congrats, Theresa

http://funnyminions.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Super-cool-Minion.gifs-17.gif

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
:cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy: @ :cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy:

Well Done, Theresa. Congratulations!

Keep up the good work. ;)

BD
Badge +8
Hi everyone,

I am stunned. I received an email on the 4th from @ and thought it was a mistake. Apparently, it wasn't. Thank you all for taking the time out to send nice thoughts my way. I nicer group of people has never walked this earth. I know that I say this a lot but I really, really appreciate everything that you say and do. You all help me in my journey. Words cannot describe how I feel.

Many thanks to all of you,
Theresa
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Theresa way to go girl!

Daniel :D

http://animated.name/uploads/posts/2016-08/1472038313_1343.gif

Badge +8
Once I have a free minute I will address everyone as is proper (for me). But Daniel, I am so proud that you are so proud of me!!!! Thank you my friend.;)
Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
Congrats @ on your Promotion to Sr. Community Guide. 

Hi PTD,

Many thanks for being the first to congratulate me! Guess you were in the right place at the right time. I appreciate all of your posts and they are very informative. Thanks for welcoming me into this wonderful community.

Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
Congratulations tMc9072!
Hello Petrovic,

Many thanks for the encouragement. I wish that I could spend more time here, but alas, it is Summer and I will be stretched to find the time to help out.

All the best,
Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
Please join me in congratulating @ on becoming our newest Sr. Community Guide! Congrats and thank you for everything you do! :D
Hello Anna,

Thank you kindly for informing the community of my new status (?). I am proud to be a member of the Webroot Community and I try my best to answer queries with knowledgeable information. While I don't always hit the nail on the head the first time, I surely try not to hit my finger with the hammer.:D Thankfully, there are others who can back me up with their experience.
All the best,
Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
Congrats @!!! 

Hi Drew,

I just love your image. It reminds me of baseball. (Don't ask me why). It is nice to have such kind people cheering me on. Most days I need a pick me up. Glad to be able to help out to the best of my ability. Many thanks for your acknowledgement.
Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
Congratulations @!

Job well done! So happy for you!:D

Dear Sherry,

I truly appreciate your taking time to do this for me. I am with you always and know that you are never alone! Wishing you peace and serenity throughout your journey.
Thank you for being my dearest friend. My life reflects your kindness and generosity. Take good care and reach out whenever you must,
Theresa

Badge +8
@ wrote:
Well done Theresa!!

Hello Nemo,

Quite a glamorous accolade. I like the look of it. Keep on posting as you keep me learning new things.
I figure that I have 2 reasons to stay here. 1. Help another 2. Continue to learn all that I can

Best,
Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
Well done and congratulations @

Hi Jeff,

Very sparkly and green is my favorite color. I am so grateful having you in this forum. You are the rock that keeps us grounded. I wish that I had more of your peaceful composure. It means a great deal to me that you are still around. Keep on showing us the security and other news. We need it!
Best,
Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
Congrats, Theresa

http://funnyminions.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Super-cool-Minion.gifs-17.gif

Regards, Baldrick
Hello Baldrick,

Love the animations!! Where do I begin?? I admire your knowledge base and your amazing memory. You are very important to this forum, although you would be the first to say that you are just one of many. Just one, maybe, but the one that I would always want to help me with a new topic when I am stymied.;)

Thank you for the congrats. This forum is what it is because of you (and others).:D

Sincerely,
Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
:cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy: @ :cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy:

So Josh, how did you know how I danced???:D Just adore Charles Schultz and his creative mind. Peanuts is truly universal. You made me smile when I viewed this. Thanks for keeping this forum fresh. We can all learn from each other despite the generation gap. Glad to have made your acquaintance and I hope we have much more to share. Thanks for being there when I needed answers. 
Always,
Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
Well Done, Theresa. Congratulations!

Keep up the good work. ;)

BD
Hello BD,

Appreicate your confidence in me. I don't always have it. Don't quite get the skeleton image. Maybe I was home sick that day.:p I will try to live up to your standards.;) Totally intrigued by this post.
Best,
Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
Congrats Theresa way to go girl!

Daniel :D

http://animated.name/uploads/posts/2016-08/1472038313_1343.gif

Hello Daniel,
This is quite an amazing congratulations. Love the balloons. Wish I could pop them.:D Thank you for taking time out of your ridiculously busy online day to wish me well.
So happy to have you there when I need someone to help me sort out things. Thank you for being you.:D Proud to be in your corner.
In gratitude,
Theresa