Mobile Protection Survey

• 24 August 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Hello Webroot Community,

As you may know, I recently joined Webroot to focus on our mobile products. In the past few weeks I have been working hard to fully understand the amazing technology that powers our desktop and mobile applications. I have also been taking a close look at how these services are delivered to the Webroot Secure Anywhere Mobile app. But understanding the technology is a fraction of what is needed to deliver a successful service. After all, what good is the technology if it does not solve the problems you are facing today?

As we research how to evolve our services, we need to put you, the customer and user, first. To that end, we will be reaching out to customers and potential customers to understand your concerns and needs for protecting your data and devices. Over time this will be a journey to truly discover what you need and how we can deliver solutions. I look forward to sharing different ideas and getting your take on how we will help. The first step is to understand what you like and dislike about the product and how you are using it. We have put together a short survey to better understand your use of the product. This survey is a first step in helping me understand, you, the customer.

I hope you will take a few minutes to complete this brief survey and start our journey together.

-Robert M. Sr. Product Manager

Take the Survey

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hello
I must admit I only use WR complete, never heard about gsm protection :mansurprised:
Do I have a possibility to give it a try ?
thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:
Hello
I must admit I only use WR complete, never heard about gsm protection :mansurprised:
Do I have a possibility to give it a try ?
thank you
It's mostly for the Business users but us Consumers can do some things on our Online Console, if you have not set it up you should! https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_website_userguide/wsa_managementwebsite_userguide.htm
Userlevel 1
The first question on the survey, stumped me. I don't know if my Webroot came with the Android security or not. What is the easiest way to find out? I just recently renewed at $99 bucks, for the year.

Thanks,

Mike

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thank you to all of those who participated in this survey and provided feedback. This survey is now closed. 

We can't thank you enough for your insights and candor!

Thanks again, 
Drew
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
The first question on the survey, stumped me. I don't know if my Webroot came with the Android security or not. What is the easiest way to find out? I just recently renewed at $99 bucks, for the year.

Thanks,

Mike

If you have Webroot Secure Anywhere Internet Security Plus or Complete, then you have the Android protection with it. If you're not sure which you're using, direct message me and I'll help you figure it out.
Userlevel 1
Direct message? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:
Direct message? 
PM or Private Message so just click on this link to send a PM to Lara: https://community.webroot.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/57897