Q&A with Joseph Rizzuto - Webroot Integrations

• 17 August 2018
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Hello and welcome to the LIVE Q&A! 

Like we mentioned earlier here, Joe is here to answer your questions around all of our great integrations. If you have any questions for @, don't be shy and ask away! We'll try and get to all of your questions as fast as we can within the next 30 mins while Joe is here. We'll be sure to go through previous threads and answer as many of those comments too. 

We look forward to talking with you, and thanks again for taking time out of your day to stop by. We'll get started at 10am MT

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
Hello?  Is this thing on?

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
First of all thanks for everyone that submitted their questions earlier this week! 

Our first question comes from @ who asks: 

Roadmap for CW Automate plugin
Known issues for CW Automate plugin
Best method to submit tickets and enhancements for CW Automate plugin.  I seem to spend more time with Level 1 support answering questions just to confirm I'm running the latest version of everything.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9
Hi @,

Thanks for the questions. We have some exciting new features planned for the ConnectWise Automate plugin. Along with general fixes and enhancements, we have much richer usability features planned to enhance the single pane of glass experience. I would love to set up some time with you to discuss further. Let's connect after this Q&A.

Best regards,
Joseph
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Our next question comes from @ who asks: 

The Automate / Connectwise integration is good but we do see differing data on the plugin dashboard vs that on GSM.

We also use Brighgauge and would love to see more data available this way; at the moment the fields we can select seem a little limited and the naming doesn't always make sense.

Thanks for the question @

Userlevel 4
Badge +9
Hi @,

Thank you for posting. Can you describe the differences you are seeing in the Automate integration? We can certainly look into that for you.

As for BrightGauge, we are extremely thrilled to have launched the first version of the integration which you can read about here. We are working closely with the BrightGauge team, and refining things as we go. The labels you are seeing are due to how data is grouped in our Unity API. Have you had a chance to look at the different selections of gauges currently available? There is much more available currently than at first glance. If there is anything you think should be added, we're all ears.

Best regards,
Joseph
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
I have a question @, what would you say to those businesses that currently aren't using our integrations? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9
Hi @,

In general I would say that Webroot's commitment to the MSP space is highlighted by our integrations. The partners we have in the space is a clear differentiation between us and the competition. Looking at our web console alone, I think it becomes evident pretty quickly who we're building products for. If you haven't already, sign up for a free trial and give Webroot a spin. There is no better way to prove the quality of our tech than to use it.

Best regards,
Joseph
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Looks like we went a little over today! 

Thanks everyone for their time and questions. A big thank you to @ as well! 

Joe will be posting a recap post next week on the community so be sure to keep an eye out for that. 

I'd love to hear from you about these Q&A's. We want to keep doing more of these so be sure to let me know how we can make these even better in the future. 

Thanks again and have a wonderful day.