Thanks for your feedback on DNS Protection!

Userlevel 5
Badge +11
Hi everyone, 

I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone for their participation in the community - your inputs, kudos, Q&A, feedback, etc as I sign-off being your friendly PM of the month

It was great to engage and interact on DNS-P related topics. I especially appreciate everyone who is actively engaging in posting feedback ard feature requests,roduct help, beta program. I am happy to say that several of the DNS-P feature requests logged here are actively being developed (Wildcard support, device policy, site based blockpage, etc) so continue to use the community to make your voice heard.  

We tried live Q&A for the first time and I thought it was a good first attempt to engage in real-time chat.. time just flew by. For consumer version of DNS-P, we are actively assessing and consumer PM team will be in touch shortly.

Once again, Here’s a quick recap on Webroot DNS-Protection (DNS-P):

• DNS is a phonebook for the Internet and DNS-P Security & Web Filtering service enables you to control this address book by setting acceptable usage policies for your network. 
  • DNS-Protection is completely cloud based and is easy to install (at the network or roaming devices) and deploy (matter of minutes) and managed/configured via the same console (GSM or Global Site Mgr) used to manage your endpoints today. Single pane of glass and automation.
  • Having an accurate and most comprehensive Threat Intelligence is critical for a service like DNS and it is exactly what you get with Webroot DNS-P which relies on predictive real-time Threat Intelligence by BrightCloud - A trusted Industry leader in the network/security industry for 10+years.  

Look fwd to conitnuing our conversations and I urge you to leverage our community and our friendly community admins will make sure its heard.

Thanks and until next time.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!