[Webinar] Ransomware - Fighting a real problem with real solution - March 23, 2017

• 17 March 2017
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Cyberthreats are getting smarter, technologies are more sophisticated, tricks are dirtier, and tactics are even more ruthless.

Join Arcserve & Webroot “Ransomware – Fighting a real problem with real solutions” Live Webinar on 23rd March 2017 and learn how ransomware has evolved and what are the best practices to protect businesses from these pricey attacks.

Why should you attend?

Learn more on the Ransomware industry's rapid evolution and the rise of ransomware as a service
Speaker: Kelvin Murray, Threat Researcher / Ambassador for Webroot

Building a – Prevent | Detect | Remediate – Plan to fight back
Speaker: Sham Miah, UK Channel Manager at Webroot

Best practices for creating a comprehensive backup strategy for recovering data (should an attack get through)

Reserve Your Spot Now

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Drew I got my spot! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Yeah! So excited you're able to make it! Please, let me know how it goes. I'd love to be able to provie the team with some additional feedback. 

http://media1.giphy.com/media/y8Mz1yj13s3kI/giphy.gif
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
I just reserved my spot as well!:D Even thpugh I am not in a business...
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I just reserved my spot as well!:D Even thpugh I am not in a business...
6am out time! :p

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thanks @! I think it'll be a great webinar that regardless if you're on the business or consumer side. Like I mentioned to TripleHelix, let me know what you think after the webinar. I'd love to take that feedback to the organizers. 
For those unable to view the Webinar on the 23rd you can now watch it 'On Demand'.

Enjoy!

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thanks for sharing @

Would love to know what you think. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you for the info @
@ wrote:
Thanks for sharing @

Would love to know what you think. 
Sure thing, Drew. I've only watched the first 10-15 minutes so far, but I will when I finish.

I've signed up for the next webinar "Combatting Ransomware with Virtualization", as well.

My pleasure @. Always glad to share:)

BD