Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webroot Ambassador Program

Highlighted
Administrator

Webroot Ambassador Program

Webroot AMB logo lo-res.png

Hey there, Business Community members! My name is Anna and I am the Advocate Programs Manager here at Webroot. I am building a Webroot Ambassador Program to identify our business partners who truly appreciate the value of our products, and who want to be involved in the buzz surrounding Webroot.

Why Should You Join?

As a Webroot Ambassador you will receive exclusive access to new products and version releases, have the opportunity to be published as a thought leader in the security industry, and get insider access to Webroot team conversations. You’ll also be invited to participate in case studies, press announcements, and other news.

And the best part? You’ll be rewarded for being such a valued contributor.  If you are interested in joining the Ambassador Program, please send me a private message or email me at WebrootAmbassadors@webroot.com. Thanks for your interest!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Anna - Webroot Sr. Advocate Programs Manager
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES
Administrator

Re: Webroot Ambassador Program

Surprises are on their way! A few lucky Webroot Ambassadors will be receiving a package in the mail that looks like THIS: Ambassadors 1.JPG

Will you be one of them? Let us know if you are - your fellow Ambassadors and Community members will be so curious! Smiley Happy

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Message 2 of 11
Frequent Voice

Nice. Wonder what surprises are in store? Smiley Happy

Ambassador

Message 3 of 11
Administrator

These surprise boxes contained video cameras for our Ambassadors who wanted to provide us with a video testimonial. You can check out the fantastic footage they gave us here - thank you guys! 

If any of our business customers are interested in joining the Ambassador Program or providing a video testimonial, please send me a private message and I will provide you with more information.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 11

How is the Ambassador program going? Considering this is a 2012 post. Just asking, I love the product.
Message 5 of 11
Retired Webrooter
Retired Webrooter

It's still going - let me or Anna know if you're interested in joining.

Message 6 of 11

Anna,  I was at your Colorado office and Charlie indicated that you might still have cameras left.  If so, we would like to participate in this program.  Please let me know if ou are still looking for more content.

Scott Provvidenza

IGI

Message 7 of 11
Administrator

Hi Scott!

We don't have any cameras at the moment, but I'm thinking that this would be a fun campaign to do again soon. Would anyone else be interested in participating?

Message 8 of 11
New Voice

Hi Anna,

it might be a little late, but I would also be interested.

Thanks,

Roelof

Message 9 of 11
Administrator

Thanks Roelof! We didn't have much interest so we haven't moved forward yet, but I will certainly let you know if/when we do!

Anna

Message 10 of 11