Webroot Community Weekly Highlights: 4/13/2018

• 13 April 2018
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
This is a weekly highlight of the best articles and news going on in the Community.

See any stories that catch your interest? What would you like to see in the future? Let us know in the comments below!

A Message from Dan Fox, Senior Product Manager - WSAT

Hi Everyone,

As you saw last month, Webroot is hosting a different member of the Product team each month to answer questions about their product, direction of travel, best practice etc. My name is Dan Fox and I am the Senior Product Manager for our newest service offering Webroot Security Awareness Training or WSAT for short.

Based in Portland, Oregon I helped found Securecast and joined Webroot through acquisition in 2017. Since then my team and I have been working on bringing the service to Webroot customers and partners as well as delivering new training courses to keep up with the changing market – did you know most organizations experience higher than 15% click rate when they run their first phishing simulation?

If you’d like to ask a question or provide any commentary please use the reply function below and I’ll be responding regularly throughout the next four weeks. Alternatively if you’d like more information on the WSAT product and the importance of boosting the front line of your companies defense (your employees) we have a great microsite here packed full of resources.

Looking forward to your comments and questions! 

Quarterly Threat Trends March 2018

This quarter, we highlight the newest edition of our annual Threat Report. Download your free copy for a deep dive into the most important cyberattack trends of the past year, and what they indicate for the future. You can also view our Threat Report infographic to get the highlights from the report, or watch our BrightCloud Threat Intelligence video to see how our innovative threat platform uses machine learning to identify and stop emerging threats in real time. Additionally, we encourage you to view the 2018 Cyberthreat Defense Report from the CyberEdge Group to gain deeper insight into how enterprises view and handle modern threats.

See the full report!

Spiceworks All Access "Unconference"

Join Spiceworks and Webroot for a 1-day "unconference" with an agenda built by your peers. You'll get a ton of technical content delivered from experts and experienced IT pros, a chance to meet and re-connect with IT peers and vendors, and finish off the day with a pint (or two).

Visit with Webrooters at our booth and you could win a GoPro Hero! 

But hurry! Seats are limited so register now.

Webroot will be at RSA Conference 2018!

Webroot will have a booth setup at the RSA Conference in Moscone Center in San Francisco from April 16-20! If you happen to be visiting the conference, stop by and say Hi! For more information about RSA, visit here!

Webroot’s New Blog Page!

Webroot has a new page for our blog, stop by and check it out!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!