Webroot Wins 2017 SC Award for Best Customer Service

• 15 February 2017
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Well WE know it is the best but fantastic to have it publicly acknowledged

News provided by Webroot
Feb 15, 2017

SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- (RSA Conference) – Webroot, the market leader in next-generation endpoint and network security and threat intelligence, took top honors in the Best Customer Service Category at the SC Awards Dinner and Presentation. The results were announced at RSA Conference 2017 during the SC Awards Dinner and Presentation in San Francisco.  Named for Best Customer Service, Webroot has a highly skilled and globally based Technical Support team, offering 24/7 support around the world.

"At Webroot, we utilize a follow-the-sun approach with customer service support staff in Australia, the United Kingdom, and North America," said Amy Wiley, vice president of engineering services at Webroot. "It is an honor to be recognized by the SC Awards as a leader in providing exceptional customer service solutions crucial to protecting our customers against the many threats launched by today's savvy cybercriminals."

Full Article

9 replies

Well done, Webroot! Congratulations to the Webroot support team for being recognized for their great work!

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you Jasper! This is awesomeness! This does not surprise me because we all know Webroot has the best Customer Service Support in the whole World.

Congratulations WEBROOT!!:D So very proud!!! Very exciting indeed!

Userlevel 7
I don't know what all of the hoopla is about...DON'T WE KNOW ALREADY THAT THIS IS THE CASE? ;):p

BUT, OF COURSE WE DO!!!!!! :D
Userlevel 7
Congratulations Webroot on a Great Job Well Done. ;)

@ wrote:
I don't know what all of the hoopla is about...DON'T WE KNOW ALREADY THAT THIS IS THE CASE? ;):p

BUT, OF COURSE WE DO!!!!!! :D
I think what Baldrick is saying is...

😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 :D

BD

Userlevel 6
It isn't news to me.  not only are the WSA tech folks really very nice and helpful, the folks who post in these forums are truly a cut above when it comes to being kind, patient and incredibly helpful!

I have NEVER had a single moment's concern that if something untoward should happen that the WSA tech folks and the good folks in the forums here could help me get things figured out and completely secure.

Peace of mind cannot be understated when it comes to technology and security in my book.

Congratulations and thank you all!!!
Userlevel 7
We did it!! :catlol:

Userlevel 6
congratz webroot on this amazing achievement! nice to see this company is putting so much time and effort in it to be the best. so much other companies can eat their hearts out and blush from jealousy when reading this :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7