happy fathers day to everyone

• 18 June 2017
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL

9 replies

Userlevel 7
And to you too, mrfloppy66, as well as all other Webroot Community Dads out there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Webrooters!

Happy Fathers Day to all in any sense of the word..you all are Fathers & Grandfathers and Uncles! Have a fun and rewarding day!:)

Userlevel 6

Userlevel 7
Happy Fathers Day to all the Webroot Member Dads. :D

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree. :D 
Userlevel 7
LOL...Dave...can't resist bring Apple into this can you...;)
Userlevel 6
LOL:D

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
While I was looking through the Google Images for Fathers Day I seen some nice Images. Then I seen the one I posted. It reminds me what my Mom always use to tell my Day when I did something wrong and got into trouble (I was a Dennis the Menace in my younger years). I figured I get two birds with one stone on the post. 

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
While I was looking through the Google Images for Fathers Day I seen some nice Images. Then I seen the one I posted. It reminds me what my Mom always use to tell my Day when I did something wrong and got into trouble (I was a Dennis the Menace in my younger years). I figured I get two birds with one stone on the post. 

Well, Denis...how right you are...but watch out for Lord Snooty & Desperate Dan...they are always lurking not far...and looking for mischief...:p
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Happy Fathers Day to all of the fathers out there, I hope it has been a good one for you all.
I got a framed canvas of my grandsons handprints on it, the best thing ever, I also got a new mug for my tea, I beats me 1 pint ones because it holds 1 1/4 pints, just brilliant for a lunchtime.