CONGRATS Baldrick: Expert Advisor

• 24 February 2014
  • 39 replies

Userlevel 7
Congratulations Baldrick on reaching Expert Advisior. Job well done, keep up the Excellent work. 😃

39 replies

Userlevel 7
Congrats!!  Very well done Sir!
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Congratulations Baldrick!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Congratulations Baldrick, and well deserved!

Regards,
Dermot

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Congratulations Baldrick, great work, well done.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Congratulations Baldrick....being just an average home user I enjoy your posts and usually learn something.  !
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Yeah! Way to go Baldrick! :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Baldrick!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Solly a very well deserved promotion buddy thanks for helping other members of WSA and for being a great Friend.

Daniel ;)

Userlevel 7
Dear....(deep intake of breath) PTD, David, Petrovic, Dermot, Jasper, BlazeTen, Anna, Nic...and Daniel...(gasp, gasp, gasp) :p

Thank you all so, so very much for your kind congratulations...and apologies for by tardy thank you...but I got Anna PM about this honour just as I was headiing for my beauty sleep (and you can see why it is so important to me if you look at Daniel's (sorry) Nic's post ;)).

I will get even more embarrassed than I already am if I say to much...so I will try, unusually for me, to keep it short...you guys/gals in the Community are the GREATEST...and being part of such a community is a true pleasure./the reason I keep on coming here.:D

Again, thank you all. http://www.calendarofupdates.com/updates/public/style_emoticons/default/bighug.gif

Regards

Baldrick

Userlevel 6
Badge +23
Heyyyy Fantazmagorical Baldrick!  :D

Yeah, that was "a plan so cunning you could have put a tail on it and called it a weasel"!!!  :D

A title well deserved, whenever I'm in a spot of bother I can rely on this forum to get some Expert Advice!
Userlevel 2
WTG! Congrats!
Userlevel 7
Hi Linda / Hi Sheils

Thank you both very much for your posts/congratulations.  They are much appreciated! :D

And Linda...I hope to have more 'cunning plans' available in the near future...;)

Regards to you both

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Congrats, Solly! Sorry for being a bit late!

I'll buy you a glass of your favorite English beer!!!
Userlevel 7
Hi Shran

Hope that you are well?  You are not late...there is no set time for this...thanks for your post...much appreciate you taking the time to make it.

If I may, I would prefer a glass of your best, vintage Andorian Ale...instead, if I may? ;)

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Of course! I do apologize for not being very active in the past few weeks, I have a lot to juggle on my plate right now :smileytonge:

Userlevel 7
Hi Commander

No problem...but if I may...juggling and plates do not go well together...unless you really know what you are doing...suggest that you do one at a time...;)

Baldrick
Userlevel 5
gratz!
Userlevel 7
Thanks Chris...much appreciated.

Cheers, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
;)Wow just read about your promotion to EXPERT ADVISOR. Doesn't surprise me tho because you are tech savy and you are ontop of everything in this community. Congrats!!! Never to late to appreciate!
Userlevel 7
Thanks, sherjj...you flatter me greatly. :$

Just an ordinary Joe who enjoys the best security app out there and also helping others/learning from others.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
You aren't ordinary by all means..you r too smart with great skills...especially writing, typing,expressing, edgucated id say.
Userlevel 7
Congrats Solly. Good going buddy. You deserve the honor. Keep up the good work. 🙂
Userlevel 7
HI Amit

How goes it with you in academia?  Well I hope?

Many thanks for your congratulations...very much appreciated.

Hope to see you around a bit more soon?

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Hey Solly,

My study is going very well. It's extremely tough though. The stress is massive. But I enjoy it. The internship, uh not very much. It's gonna help me. And that's the only plus point that's keeping me in it. LOL.

Yeah I hope to become more active here. I've been pretty active in the Wilders. But only because I can participate in the Wilders discussions in my spare time. Most of the comments that I post are not much of a help to others. Only to express my opinion on a matter or topic.
Here in the Webroot Community it's an entirely different matter. I had posted some worthless comments in the past. I have tried to post helpful comments since. Not easy. I have to spend time understanding and keeping an eye on WSA news to help new members or steer members in need of help in the right direction. And since there are members like Daniel, David and yourself who are very experienced and always on the toe to help others, I try to avoid posting anything rubbish and waste everybody's time and efforts.

In other words, I'm too lazy to go through all the news and development and help others. I am selfish and want to get help for myself only. LOL.
Userlevel 7
Well done!! :D Congratulations Baldrick!! :D 

Cheers,

Mike