Get the Best Deal on Antivirus Protection

Userlevel 7
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 1581 replies
60% off Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus!

30% off Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus and Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete!

Check out the offer here, and get the best deal on Webroot! :D

36 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
That is a great Deal for WSA-AV and it's for 3 devices. ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
This sort of news is always welcomed. :D  Thanks Webroot for doing an another great leap to attract new customers and satisfy those already being registered. ;)
Userlevel 4
Super deal, but if you look around the web you can find others also. I can't remember where I found my deal, but I got Secure Anywhere complete for $29.99. I couldn't resist, had to snag it up at that price. Awesome deal!!:D:D:D
Userlevel 7
Yes, Best Buy and others are offering WSA but I prefer to buy and download just from the original companies, not resellers. Then is much easier to solve issues, complaints, claims etc. Nevertheless it's always question of personal taste where you go to buy. :D
Userlevel 4
I did buy through webroot not a reseller.
Userlevel 7
@Jim
Great deal for AV. 🙂 Is there any time limit for the deal?
Userlevel 7
Yes Amit, it ends June 5th. I should have mentioned that. Thanks for the reminder. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Ah that's a good time frame.
Userlevel 6
Hi allI I'm using Webroot SecureAnywhere in trial since a few days. I am very satisfied and I will buy this great product. I live in france and I would like to know if I can take advantage of this offer ? Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Hello Asklepios and welcome to the Webroot Community!

As far as I know this sale is not country limited, so let's go for it. 😃 Let us know. 
Userlevel 6
Hi pegas, Thanks for your quick answer. Another question: can I choose the French as the language of the program if I buy it on the US site ?
Userlevel 5
Yes, you can utilize the program in any of the supported languages even if you buy it from the US Site. The software will adjust it's language to any local language settings. So if you are running your OS in French, then you can expect Webroot to be in that language as well.
Userlevel 6
Thanks Johan. What are "Kudos" ?

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Thanks Johan. What are "Kudos" ?

Kudo's mean Good Answer, Good Question, etc.  Kind of like the Facebook Like button  🙂
Userlevel 6
OK DavidP. Is it neccessary to purchase the Backup Reinstallation CD ?
Userlevel 7
@ Nope! The CD is a convenience, but it is not necessary.  You can redownload any time using the link down there in my signature 🙂
Userlevel 6
Hello all, I have purchased WSAC on the US site without problem. Thank you for your help and congratulations for this fine software:D
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hello all, I have purchased WSAC on the US site without problem. Thank you for your help and congratulations for this fine software:D
Now that you have purchased it, don't run off!  Stick around here and make sure you let us know if you have any problems!
Userlevel 7
Hello Asklepios, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum and the Webroot Family! :D
Enjoy your new Webroot Software. 😉
Userlevel 7
Asklepios, sorry for leaving you yesterday in the midst of communication but I had to go. Anyway, as you can see this forum is full of great folks who are always helpful. That's the power of this community. :D

I am glad that WSA is already installed on your machine. Enjoy the best PC security solution!
Userlevel 6
Good morning all,
No problem, don't worry, I won't disappear as easily ;)
I often need your help because I am not a geek ;)
I'm already seduced by your friendliness and your reactivity.
Userlevel 7
You're welcome :D

BTW, your nickname sounds me Greek 😉
Userlevel 6
Hi pegas, Neither Geek neither Greek ! Only a little French frog who don't speak English very well:D
Userlevel 7
Your English is just fine, we can understand everything you write! Have no worries there 🙂
Userlevel 6
Hello,
I don't find the right forum for this post:@
As I explain in my previous posts I used a trial WRSA-C and now after purchasing it, I have received my keycode. Is it necesary to uninstall the trial WRSA-C before installing this purchased keycode ?