Vote for Webroot's Next Radio Spot!

Userlevel 7
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 1581 replies
Vote for Webroot's next radio ad!  Click the microphones to hear the two new ads and cast your vote!

<noscript> <script type="text/javascript">// (function(){ var s = document.createElement('script'); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; var host = (document.location.protocol == 'http:') ? 'cdn.snapapp.com' : 'scdn.snapapp.com'; s.src='//' + host + '/widget/widget.js'; s.id = 'eeload'; document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s); })(); // </script>
Edit: We just added the third one, which is available as an attachment below.
Edit 2: Just added two more below!  :)

24 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
This is hard as there both Great! :D

Daniel
Userlevel 7
ROFL!!!  I love them BOTH!  There is simply no way I can vote for either... just use them both alternating!
Userlevel 7
I love them both! :D
I voted "The Network is Sick".  😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I love them both! :D
I voted "The Network is Sick".  ;)
So did I :D

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Ditto :S
Userlevel 7
Hahaha. Both are great. I voted for The network is sick.:)
Userlevel 7
The both are funny, so hard to decide but I voted for Dude because I like the word dude :D
I like the "Network is sick" the best!!  😉
The Network is Sick is the better of the two. 🙂
Userlevel 1
I liked them all. But the phone and network ones kind of talk to different people.
The Network is Sick was the pick of the 2 top ones. Thanks for the opportunity! Great App!
Definitely like The Network is Sick! :D
'Your Network is sick' is the best 🙂
The new "Network is Sick - Female" buries the other two. The pacing is better, her energy is terrific and the ambient office noise gives the spot legitimacy. Nicely done.
Userlevel 7
The new Network: Female is awesome!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
"The Network is Sick - Female" is great also can we change our votes?
Userlevel 7
Sure, you can change your vote if you want to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Sure, you can change your vote if you want to.
Thanks Jim I just though I would ask in case others wanted to as well.

Daniel
Userlevel 1
I thought they were both okay.  I voted for the network, but I agree with the comment that the two ads target different groups.  If you're targeting end users than perhaps you should have the persons PC/laptop/tablet call in sick.  Then after the device hangs up, the phone should start coughing and say something like, "I think I've caught it too..."  That would cover end devices and phones.  Just a thought.
Userlevel 7
I vote for the new 'Network is sick : Female'.:D
Userlevel 7
We just added two more! Check the original post for the attachments!
Userlevel 7
I will check them out when I get home from work.  No sound on this computer.. and my wife loves to hear them too 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I voted for the Network is Sick (male).

Userlevel 3
I thought the latest addition, "Security That Doesn't Suck" was the best of the four.  Plain, simple, common sense, and if I were thinking of buying a A/V, Malware program, would lean strong to WSA.  Course, I don't have to worry about it. 🙂