Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
Editor's choice and 4.5 out of 5:
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2372364,00.asp

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Nic, that is excellent news indeed...and a testament to all the staff at Webroot.  Well done to you ALL. :D

Regards

Solly

Userlevel 7
Well done!
Userlevel 7

Userlevel 7
Hi Nic,

A BIG Kudo from me! :D
Awesome news and great job guys!! :D

Mike

Userlevel 6
Excellent post & news! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Great news as always but I would love to see an update to the Testing thread from @ https://community.webroot.com/t5/Community-Announcements/Joint-message-from-AV-Comparatives-and-Webroot/td-p/17708/page/3

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 4
Congrats to the Webroot Team!:D
Userlevel 7

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Great news, another big win for us. I'd like to thank my family, my friends... 😉 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello, I knew there was a reason I love that PC Magazine,,;) Awesome news but it doesn't surprise me tho. Thank you TEAM, and our special Threat Researchers!
Userlevel 7
@
ROFLMAO. You crack me up.
Hello all  -  There is some nice reading here too, at the lower Download Report     http://www.mrg-effitas.com/current-tests/ 

:D 
Userlevel 7
Hi vandersen

Welcome to the Community Forums...:D

Many thanks for taking the time to share.  Much appreciated.  But I think that we have already seen the Q4 2013 Report.

Regards

Baldrick
Well just to be sure  -  long time no see wsa put to a test     :D
Userlevel 7
Hi vandersen

That is true...but that is because a lot of the current tests and they way they operate/the very different way that WSA  works mean that they will not give a true or represntative view of how effective WSA is.

As a result Webroot is currently working with some of the testing organisations to come up with a more representative test.  But we have not yet seen or heard very much about this.

Hope that helps explain?

Regards

Baldrick
Hi again Baldrik  -  I am aware of the previus troubles wsa have gone thrugh in different test – but anyway thanks for explaning the situation.             :D
Userlevel 7
Hi vandersen

No problem...and if yo happen to come across any information on the revised test(s) then please post back here as I am sure that there will be plenty of eager recipients for any such.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hi vandersen

That is true...but that is because a lot of the current tests and they way they operate/the very different way that WSA  works mean that they will not give a true or represntative view of how effective WSA is.
A BIG Kudo from me! :D

The users should always remember that due to the uniqueness and innovation of its operation, WSA requires a different testing methodology, different than this one which is commonly used for testing an ordinary AV software.

Regards,

Mike

Yes wsa is different than other av`s and in every way, and thanks for that   – but are you not just a little bit happy and pleased to se wsa in a test again, wich we have not seen for a long time now ?  sure I am !  :D

Sorry for misspelling your name Baldrick !  
Userlevel 7
Oh, indeed vandersen...just hoping the new tests are agreed soon and WSA can sensibly pitted against the opposition and then show the doubters just what they are missing by going with other security apps...:D

BTW, no apology need re. the name...I do it myself sometimes...LOL

Regards

Bladrick ;)