Solved

Microsoft IE Error Message stopped Working

• 22 June 2018
  • 3 replies

This just started a few months ago. Went through Microsoft, rebooted IE, and still happens. Have Windows 7. Amyone else going through this?
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 22 June 2018, 10:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Hello,

Try resetting Internet Explorer and here is how to do it: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4026254/internet-explorer-has-stopped-working

Thanks,
Thank you Daniel, I have tried that twice, and still get the message, and interuption of service. As a matter of fact, because of this, when I placed an order online recently, it went through twice!!  Microsoft's Help site has the same solution, and nothing seems to help. Makes no sense, except I do think it could be a Comcast problem, as I just had to replace my modem from them, and think that's when it started.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:
Thank you Daniel, I have tried that twice, and still get the message, and interuption of service. As a matter of fact, because of this, when I placed an order online recently, it went through twice!!  Microsoft's Help site has the same solution, and nothing seems to help. Makes no sense, except I do think it could be a Comcast problem, as I just had to replace my modem from them, and think that's when it started.
Yes it could be many things unfortunately we can only do so much here on the forum and if it continues post back then I will send you a PM to a place that could help you with all sorts of Windows issues because the Webroot Community is mainly about it's security products and support for them.

Thanks,