light bulb

Did You Know?

Report on computers not seen in x amount of days

by rylanders on ‎01-04-2017 04:07 PM

As a Managed Services Provider, I would like to be able to automate the ability to run a report across my 40+ clients to see which computers or servers have not been seen in x amount of days.  Currently this is a time consuming manual process. 

Comments
by ED_VMC
4 weeks ago

Yes, we have the same need for this as well. Currently, the only way I have found to do this is to generate a monthly report summary email, but this only gives the number of endpoints not seen and not the details of what endpoints it actually is.

by New Voice dmbeluke
3 weeks ago

Agreed. The Report Summary doesn't specifically identify which machines/site haven't been seen recently - just a total number. 

The Dashboard Tab doesn't have a chart to identify them either, as the "Endpoint Status" field only identifies either Clean or Infected.

This is a feature that is extremely needed for MSPs to pull up data quickly.

by New Voice Tlamming
a week ago

I'm suprised this isnt a feature. We'd also like to be able to have a report for those machines that checked back in after being deactivated, just in case we remove those "not seen" by accident.

by New Voice Tlamming
a week ago

Why has it taken them months and months for a feature like this? I'm really having a hard time not guessing its because they stand to benefit on having licenses be paid for for dead and gone devices...

by New Voice Tlamming
Wednesday

bump

by tech-ut
Thursday

Definitely a needed feature.  One of the main reasons of having a cloud managent portal is to be able to see if your systems are updated and working.  If you are managing lots of sites there is no easy way to keep an eye on these things.

There is another post from several years ago that should be merged with this one.

https://community.webroot.com/t5/Feature-Requests/New-alert-when-endpoints-not-seen-for-a-long-perio...

by JustinLECG
yesterday

I found this thread as I'm in the same boat, definately a needed feature.

How are we all working around this in the meantime? Does anyone have a decent work-around? Other than waiting for the client versions to become out of date of course as that's too long for a computer to be potentially without protection for.