cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Started Guide

90% helpful (71/79)

Welcome to the Webroot Community!

We are very happy to have you here, and want to make sure you feel comfortable navigating through the Webroot Community. To get you started, we have created some quick start guides for common questions:

Introduce Yourself!

Community Guidelines

Editing and Deleting Posts

Bookmarks and Subscriptions

Tagging Other Users

Quoting Other Users

Adding a Signature

Adding your country badge

Changing Your Avatar

What is the Webroot VIP Program?

Meet the Webroot Community Team

In addition, you can always ask one of our friendly community members and moderators for assistance at any time, as we are always happy to help!

Comments

Well, Drumdude55, all I can say to that is 'Thanks for sharing'...I am sure that Anna (who put all of these together) will be deeply gratified by your observations.

And remember as and when you need further assistance then we are only a few mouse clicks away...Smiley Very Happy

Regards, Baldrick

Excellent Anna great Job!

Daniel Smiley Happy

THANKS for the reply and  info, Baldrick Cat Very Happy !!!
~DD55.

Captainbob

Just installed Webroot today and while I was installing it I was chatting with a webroot person with a couple of questions I had. Very professional and quick answers from someone that obviously knows the product. A breath of fresh air in AV customer support. I am happy already.  

Chaniib

I recently installed Webroot to my tablet and PC. Absolutely great software my laptop is running so well and is VIRUS FREE! Smiley LOL I am a new member to the community as well and this quickstart guide is very helpful is understandin the basics of the community. Thank you!

Hello @Chaniib,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

We are happy to have you here!

Another satisfied Webroot customer! Please don't be shy and join in. We are a great and fun and knowledgable group.Smiley Very Happy

KInd Regards

Chaniib

Thank you! @Ssherjj I already feel greatly welcomed Smiley Happy

patricia67

Hi Granny here. Just want to say hello and thank you for this website, and I am a little slow at this.I really am a granny. Been married 50 years this september, so you really are leading me by the hand. I have started shopping online and I can only say thank you for the work you do. I cannot count the times I have gone into a site and WEBROOT jumps up at me to let me know that this was a bad site. You also catch downloads that have maleware on them. Enough said. You guys and girls are doing a great job.Smiley Happy

Hi Patricia

Many thanks for the feedback, and good to know that you are happy with what WSA does for.  If you have any questions or issues (and remember that there is no such thing as a 'silly' question) then please come post back, in the relevant Forum (best to use the one that corresponds to the version for WSA that you have) and we will do our best to help you.

Regards, Baldrick

Shorty01

Hello all.  Shorty is the name and I'm glad to be here.  With our Winter almost past I can look forward to a trip to our Namaqualand flowers - not a regular occurrence but if there has been enough rain and little wind the views are amazing - come visit sometime Smiley Wink [South Africa]