cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Hello! My name is Hailey and I'm from arkansas.

Community Manager

Welcome @haileydawn! So happy you're here! 

Community and Advocate Manager
New to the Community?
Get started with these tips.
Webroot Employee

Hello everyone,

My name is Aharon Nelson. I am a FLE in Broomfield, CO. It's great to be a member of the community and I hope to learn and grow here.

Administrator

Welcome @aharon1986!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Anna - Webroot Sr. Advocate Programs Manager
Highlighted

Hi everybody. My name is Andy Wooten and I work at Maple Leaf IT in St Albans Vermont as a system administrator. We are using Webroot in conjuction with Connectwise's Automate application so I was looking for resources that could help me when i have questions about the integration of the two products.

Hello, let me introduce myself once again from losing vital information that allowed me to be amongst one of the elite CTU in cybersecurity one of many things I like. As you know nothing is completely secure and foolproof love technology and the many ways it has reformed and helped us become what is today. In this life, things change, day by day and I want to be informed of what's lurking around the corner I've begun working on becoming a e-commerce store owner and the best thing I can do is be amongst the best in cyberspace to help me be good at keeping things safe and the knowledge to respond the right way if anything happens. I am new to cyberspace so FYI stay close by if FQA doesn't answer it or i need it to be explained in laymen's terms