Am i still welcome to the Webroot forums ?

• 10 January 2017
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi all,

This may sound like a stupid question, but i was just wondering if i was still welcome to the Webroot community ?

Not that i did anything wrong, but last year i had 2 accounts and had 3 refunds from Webroot because of persistent BSOD caused by my Microsoft keyboard. I made an account, encouter the problem, then left when there where no solutions. After that when i though the problem to be gone, made another account and the problem came back (even after the registry fix)... so it was bye bye again.

I am NOT blaming Webroot at all, as this was caused by the update of the keyboard filtering device and caused me problems with other softs as well. I only old a gruge against Microsoft :p

I have now new keyboards and have tested Webroot on my 3 machines and am positively sure it works great, and i plan to purchase it soon. 

Last time you where all amazing and accepted me warmly, so my question is am i welcome back ?

I ask because i'm what we can consider tech savvy and i feel stupid about what happened. I'm more used to solve problems than have some when it comes to computers...

Thanks a lot and Happy New Year to you guys ;)

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +52

Userlevel 7

Userlevel 7

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
It requires a HUGE pesonality to admit a mistake...........................Welcome back!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ZombieWyntech,

Sorry I must of missed this post somehow!

Userlevel 3
Thanks a lot @, @@, @ and @ !

I really missed this forums, it's like one big happy family. Glad to be back, i'll do my best to help others in my free time ;)

It's also great to be back to Webroot. I bought the 3 years license of Internet Security Complete and this AV is soooo light. Also great on Android. Really the best security product out there in my opinion.

Thanks again to you all 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ZombieWyntech wrote:
Thanks a lot @, @@, @ and @ !

I really missed this forums, it's like one big happy family. Glad to be back, i'll do my best to help others in my free time ;)

It's also great to be back to Webroot. I bought the 3 years license of Internet Security Complete and this AV is soooo light. Also great on Android. Really the best security product out there in my opinion.

Thanks again to you all :D
Welcome back @, and now that your back, pull up a seat, grab a cuppa and just enjoy, it is one big happy family.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
http://media1.giphy.com/media/CkkVulYzFjd72/giphy.gif