Get to know the community - remixedcat

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies

This is the second in our "get to know the community" interview series (see the first one with TripleHelix here).  This time we'll be getting to know @ , our resident cat fanatic and technology enthusiast.  

Tell us a bit about yourself.

I have always been a tech savant and always seem to instantly figure out anything technical. I've also had a lot go on in my life to the point that some people think I'm in my 40s with all I've been through. It would be a novel if I wrote about it for sure 🙂  Anyone here is more then welcome to ask for assistance with anything networking related.  As you know, I also run an IT research/consulting company called AGNXNetworks/Remixedcat's Web services. We do crazy stuff for our clients and they love us for it! I prefer the mountain areas in Colorado when I visited there last summer and I really want to move there. I'm getting sick of East coast weather LOL. I'm pretty chipper most of the time and fun to be around 🙂 Not a dull moment with me around, ha ha! One thing though people say there's a lot to me and I love that. I love being complex in that way!

What got you into web design and IT work?

I love tech and design stuff and it was really easy for me to get into. I love helping people out and IT stuff is awesome.

How did you come to be interested in cats?

I grew up with lots of them around so I naturally fell in love! ^_^

How did you discover the Webroot community?

I was on the prowl for a nice anti-virus client that wasn't epic fail like so many of them. Webroot was different and it's been great!

What are your hobbies, outside of blogging?

Testing networking stuff, beta testing, playing some PC games, food, music, and road trips!

What PC games are you playing right now?

Euro Truck Sim 2 and gonna get Goat Simulator! 

Favorite place you've visited?

Las Vegas and Colorado!

Who's your role model?

Never had one! I've always kept focused and am an influencer instead of being influenced!

-- 

Thanks for the interview @ !  Check out her blog if you'd like to learn more about her opinions on technology and life, or just ask her questions in the comments.

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Great stuff with all your cool Web Technology @ Loved your site and Blogs! Thank you for all your answered questions! I'm very jealous of all your IT experience and it's great that you like to help people! 🙂 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Thank you!!!!
Userlevel 7
I knew a bit about your blog before, but not as much as I do now.  Fascninating article here, well done!
Userlevel 7
Well, well...now who is a COOL CAT??? http://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sAni_kittydance.gifhttp://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sAni_kittydance.gifhttp://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sAni_kittydance.gifhttp://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sAni_kittydance.gif

Nice one Remixed (and Nic, of course!)
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Wooo hoo! Thank you!!!! (both of you!)

Cool cat's ready to PARTY! he he
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Great stuff, thanks so much for sharing more about yourself with us! :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Thank you. And you're very welcome! 😉
Userlevel 7
Ah very nice interview. Got to know a lot about remixedcat. I've specially liked

Who's your role model?
"Never had one! I've always kept focused and am an influencer instead of being influenced!"

Bold and focused.:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Ha ha! Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Great Job remixedcat and nice to know you a bit more now!

Cheers,

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Thank you 🙂
Love those kitties. I have four.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Nice 🙂
Userlevel 7
An awesome interview and a really great job guys! 
Thanks for sharing Nic and of course many thanks and congrats to Remixedcat! :D

High five! ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
That was interesting Remixedcat, thank you for sharing the info, it is good to see the real person in this virtual world.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
@ and @ thank you and I love the kitteh pic!!!