Guard dogs of Webroot

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
Just as every computer and mobile device needs Webroot protection, every home needs a good guard dog.  We're starting a new fun series of posts showcasing all of the fierce but lovable dogs of Webroot employees.   This month you'll get to meet Elvin Bonham King Barton, loyal companion of @ 

Elvin is a 75% chihuahua/25% dachshund mix who vigilantly protects the home of Webroot eCommerce Manager Wes Barton. When taking a break from guard duty, Elvin enjoys walks to the local ice cream shop, digging, chasing, getting treats, and listening to Led Zeppelin. Two years old this July, Elvin’s summer plans include finishing his tunneling project under the fence and taking more daytime naps.  

“Life is ruff. Stay fierce!” –Elvin

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Awwww...... He is cute!

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Now he is a real cutie Nic.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
:S Cute nic I'd be scared of the little doggies!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Great Webroot Flea Shampoo it stops all the bugs!

Here are our Pets! https://community.webroot.com/t5/Non-Techie/Tell-Us-About-Your-Animals/m-p/28342

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
OK, Daniel
I just posted my photo there! I take it this thread will be moved as well?
@ wrote:
Great Webroot Flea Shampoo it stops all the bugs!

Here are our Pets! https://community.webroot.com/t5/Non-Techie/Tell-Us-About-Your-Animals/m-p/28342

Daniel :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@BB97 wrote:
OK, Daniel
I just posted my photo there! I take it this thread will be moved as well?
I don't think so Beth it's the Community Staff thread!

Daniel

http://kara.allthingsd.com/files/2009/10/lolcats-funny-pictures-questionmark.jpg
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I made this one a separate thread because we're going to be featuring these in our Community Digest every month, so we'll want a new thread just for that feature to avoid confusing anyone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Kwel! 😉 As that other thread I linked to is the Community Pets thread sorry for the confusion everyone.

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Apology accepted Daniel
!

I have a guard cat Nic, does she qualify? My landlord does not allow dogs, but my neighbor has 2 that do guard my place, can they participate?

Beth
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@BB97 wrote:
Apology accepted Daniel
!

I have a guard cat Nic, does she qualify? My landlord does not allow dogs, but my neighbor has 2 that do guard my place, can they participate?

Beth
Yeah, we'll allow guard cats 🙂
Userlevel 7
nic wrote:

Beth
Yeah, we'll allow guard cats :)
Here she is! Pretty Kitty is alsmost 10 years old. She is always on the lookout! When she see's anything aor anyone coming she does start meowings VERY loud! Anyone gets too close she HISSES and shows her teeth, but she is a lady and asked that I dont photograph her like that, LOL! - Beth