Hello Webrooters!

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hello everyone,

My name is Pawani Vaddi and I wanted to introduce myself as the new Product Manager for Webroot's awesome consumer product line. I have been with Webroot for almost 3 months now, learning about the products and I am highly impressed with the technology.
I have been in the cybersecurity industry for over 6 years and I am glad to now be a part of the Webroot team, building solutions to help protect against cyber threats, hackers and keeping technology consumers safe.

We have just launched our Mac Beta through the community earlier today and are looking forward to your valuable feedback. We are also getting ready to launch our Windows PC Beta in about a week and hope you will help test and make Webroot even better.
Appreciate everything you have been doing to keep everyone safe. Looking forward to working with all of you :)

Thanks,
Pawani

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Pawani, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. Looking forward to working with you also. :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Welcome to the Webroot Community, Pawani,

Webroot is greatful to have someone like you I am sure of. That's exciting that you are the Product Manager. Which comes with alot of responsibilities doesn't it? ;)

I know alot of us/Beta testers can't wait to try the Beta's out. 😃 I have got the Mac Beta installed today and can't wait to run it. So far so good....

Thank you for introducing yourself and giving us some of your history.

Hope you enjoy Webroot as much as we all do.:D