Solved

Hello everyone and quick question

• 10 October 2017
  • 1 reply

Hello! I'm new here. I have been using webroot for quite sometime now. I just didn't realize I needed to register and this was here. My question now is I have an iphone 7S plus. It asks for username and password. How and where do I do that at. I will need to do this do my Ipad also. I thought I was good with computers, but not feeling it right now.
My email is ~snip Removed email address so please do not post your email in public snip~

Thank You,
Susan
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 11 October 2017, 00:24

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Susan,

Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum,

It's nice to have you here...

At this time, there is not an antivirus option available for Apple iOS devices. Because of how Apple manages the apps available in their App Store, there is not a need for one currently. This may change in the future but at this time it is extremely hard/almost impossible to infect an iPad/iPhone.

Webroot does provide SecureWeb browser and a SecureSync for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch (iOS 4.2 or later).  This app is available for free in Apple App store.

For more information about these products, click here.

To learn how to use these products, you can view our Help documentation at the links below:
For instructions on installing these apps, click here.

If you are having issues please Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you free of charge with your active Webroot subscription.

HTH,