Hello from Arizona

• 23 September 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi All,

Just wanted to stop in and say Hi! I've been using Webroot off and on for years now and I have to say it is undoubtedly the best A/V I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Blazing fast scans, super lightweight footprint, and the fact it just works and stops malware that even the top competetors let slip through. I also love the fact that Webroot is a U.S. based company - nothing against international companies - I just prefer to support U.S. companies first. Anyway greeting from the desert!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi gilscape

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Happy to hear that you are a satisfied WRSA user. Hope that you will be equally satisfied with the Community, which we are very proud of.

Please take a look at our Getting Started Guide to help you acquaint yourself with the Forums & what we do.

Any questions please ask.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Hello gilscape, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum and the Webroot Family.

Userlevel 7
@

@ wrote:
...Webroot...I have to say it is undoubtedly the best A/V I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Blazing fast scans, super lightweight footprint, and the fact it just works and stops malware that even the top competetors let slip through.
So true! (though not even Webroot is perfect, of course...it let the CCleaner Trojan slip through as incidentally did almost every AV)

I love Webroot SecureAnywhere just as I loved Prevx on which it is built (Webroot acquired Prevx in 2010)