Hello

• 21 October 2013
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 2
  • New Voice
  • 8 replies
Hello from the newbie. I just had my first problem solved here, and it is so good to know, that there is someplace I can go to get answers to my questions. Thanks everybody, I'm sure your be hearing from me again.:D

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello CEM, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
We are always happy to help most of us are Volunteers like myself but the Webroot Staff are very helpful when they are online during the week!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
We are always happy to try to help, and do our best to do so!  Sometimes things are a bit beyond us, but that is what Trouble tickets are for 🙂
Userlevel 7
Hi CEM, it's nice to hear, that You have decided to join the Community:D
Have a great week!!;)

Regards,

Mike
Userlevel 7
Hello CEM and welcome to the Webroot Community! :D
Userlevel 7
Hello CEM. Welcome to the Community where everyday is a new learning experience.:)
Userlevel 2
Thank you all for making me feel welcome! This brings up another question, what is a Trouble Ticket?
Userlevel 7
A Trouble Ticket is simply a request directly to Webroot Support requesting help with a problem.  See the links below in my signature area: The link to submit one is down there :)

EDIT

:)  I am getting better... I beat TH by 10 seconds instead of him beating me by 30!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Some call it a trouble ticket but I call it a Support Ticket see Here: https://www.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp

HTH,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@DavidP1970 wrote:

EDIT

:)  I am getting better... I beat HT by 10 seconds instead of him beating me by 30!
HT who is that?

TH
Userlevel 7
ARRRG!  I  was hoping a second edit would be there before you noticed that....

🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@DavidP1970 wrote:
ARRRG!  I  was hoping a second edit would be there before you noticed that....

:)
You have to be faster than that my friend! ;)

TH