Incoming Noob -

• 5 October 2017
  • 6 replies

Howdy All,

My name is Paul C, I am the new Product Marketing Manager for Webroot.  I have been with Webroot for just over a year now, came from sales as the Strategic Sales Manager. 

I look forward to learning from all the great information posted and gathering insights about our product perhaps from angles and viewpoints I have never opened my mind to before.   I have heard fantastic things about our community from my co-workers and the amount of knowledge we have in the forum.

About me:
Proud father, have a couple of ginger babies, both girls, both with attitudes as firey as their hair color. Ages 5 and 2.  Huge dog fan....  I have a doberman, german shepherd, and black lab.  I collect watches, high end or low end, you name it.  

Talk to y'all soon!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Welcome Paul!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Paul,

Welcome to the best Community Forum ever!:D

Enjoy!

Salute'
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hello Paul,

Enjoy!

Salute'
I wouldn't go that far and say that for the past 6 months plus. 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Hello Paul,

Enjoy!

Salute'
I wouldn't go that far and say that for the past 6 months plus. :(
Well we do have some issues. But hopefully we can get things sorted out. We do have the best Volunteers aboard this Community! 😉
Userlevel 1
Welcome Paul, noober m'self, just joined. I also have two ginger babies, both girls, ages a tad older than yours: 40 and 38! The oldest is having her first child next April.
Collecting watches is a new one on me, sounds like fun.

cheers
Jim
Nice to meet you Paul. Do you have an Apple Watch?