Intro

• 3 April 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
It would appear I perhaps have to do this bit of nonsense before I can post anything else so trying that.  This is perhaps the worse forum interface I have ever seen.... I know I am not off to a great start.

4 replies

Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum, @.

You might be reassured to hear that you are not the only one here who is not enamoured with the Forum interface. The majority of the regulars feel similarly. So don't worry about that one 😉. Actually, I appear to be in a minority for actually preferring this interface to the old one.

As for introducing yourself in this section, no that's not necessary. But it is a good way for us to get to know you 😃.

Looking forward to your participation and contributions to this Forum.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
It would appear I perhaps have to do this bit of nonsense before I can post anything else so trying that.  This is perhaps the worse forum interface I have ever seen.... I know I am not off to a great start.
Hey @,

While we certainly appreciate any and all intros new members create, we do not require it. Did you have trouble posting without an intro?
Userlevel 2
Thanks my issue was all I wanted to do was post my issue and could not find a Start New Post button.  For my money that should be right on the page when you log in....not just after you find a thread.  That is my two cents....then I started thinking well perhaps it shows after I intro post......Im not much on taking the time to read docs.  It is either easy to use or I get disalutioned pretty fast as I build sites for a living and most technical people are crap at UI.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
Thanks my issue was all I wanted to do was post my issue and could not find a Start New Post button.  For my money that should be right on the page when you log in....not just after you find a thread.  That is my two cents....then I started thinking well perhaps it shows after I intro post......Im not much on taking the time to read docs.  It is either easy to use or I get disalutioned pretty fast as I build sites for a living and most technical people are crap at UI.
I appreciate your feedback on this! We are taking it into consideration.