Just saying hi from the netherlands!

• 20 February 2017
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Hello everyone! after being an AVG hall of famer / guru from 2011 -2014 and major fan of their products till 2015 I have tried various " other " vendors , but nothing seemed to sattisfy me ( do you know that feeling ? ). I am also beta test ing for voodooshield and Adguard. currrently trying out webroot and I am very pleased with it , although I find the gui confusing and the settings  a bit akwardly placed. but it does not put a drag on my sytem and is bloat free ( most vendors nowadays are cramming their prodructs to the brim with this. ) I am hoping to learn some new tricks here ( even old dogs can learn a thing or two 😛 😃 )

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Starrchild1976, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum and the Webroot Family. :D
Userlevel 6
Thanks @ for the warm welcome! very much appreciated. let's hope this will become my second home away from home! like the form sofar! kuddos for webroot , for creating such a nice place....it's a shame that I did not find it any sooner! 😉 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @,

Sorry if I missed giving you a welcome to this great Community Forum! ;)

When I joined 3 or so years ago I was so happy to of found such an awesome Forum! 

It's great to have you here amongst us. You will laugh and learn here that's for sure. So enjoy! :D
Userlevel 6
Thanks sherry! you know what they say : better late than never 😉 it sure feels good , being surrounded by such nice people! wow...you are a long time member and I saw some people here that are members here since 2012...respect! I hope that I can become a productive / helful member here also , because I love to help out others! but laughter is also very important to me ; a day without it is a missed one! 😉
Userlevel 7
Welcome!!!!

Cheers,
Userlevel 6
Thanks @ for the heartwarming welcome 😉 very much apreciated , love the dutch flag idea! sorry to everyone for not giving any kuddos.....the kuddos button apperantly does not work 😞