Solved

New Guy Here

• 11 March 2017
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Hello everyone. I feel somewhat overwhelmed as this community seems to be a bit "complicated" to get around in but perhaps with time I can advance enough to find my way around Lol. I will say that I have used WSAC for the past 3 yrs or so and it is the best AV I have ever used. Everything I have ever read about the low resources used and being quite in the background and not interfering with my pc use is absolutely true. I highly reccomend this to all my friends and family and those that have taken my advice are not sorry. I hope to learn on this site as I am far from being a geek haha. Anyway, nice to be here.
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 11 March 2017, 22:50

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Goober78

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Please take a look at this Getting Started Guide that may well help and feel free to post any questions you have...we will be pleased to try to answer them.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 2
Thank you.
Userlevel 7
You are most welcome...:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
So happy that you're here @! Welcome!

Like @ mentioned the Getting Started guide is the best place to go when you're just starting out. 

All the best and hope you're enjoying yourself in the community.
Userlevel 6
welcome to the webroot community! if there is something you would like to ask us , or need help just give a shout....we are all more than happy to help you out 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Goober78,

Sorry it took me so long to say Welcome tio the Webroot Community Forum!

May I also add the Webroot PC User Guide as well encase you aren't aware of it?

Please enjoy and we willl be here if you need us.:D
Userlevel 5
Not a geek either, but this community is helpful, and very encouraging.  Welcome abaord!