light bulb

Did You Know?

Retired Webrooter

Photo Essay - The Dublin Office

[ Edited ]

Nestled in a tall glass building in Dublin’s docklands is Webroot’s International Headquarters. Better known to its staff as the “Dublin Office”, the staff here take care of all things Webroot outside the United States. From here the staff with liaise with Linz, discuss with Derby and banter with Bracknell.

DSC_0553.JPG

The first thing you'll notice when you walk through the door is the view (complete with fog over the docks that day)...

DSC_0546.JPG

On all sides we’re surrounded by fantastic views of the city of Dublin, with the docks to the west, mountains to the south...

DSC_0484.JPG

..and the city to the west and north.

DSC_0566.JPG

DSC_0560.JPG

The office is bright, airy and pleasant.

DSC_0558.JPG

DSC_0561.JPG

We also have a nice place to relax!

DSC_0559.JPG

Although sometimes we have lunch outside (Although it's usually brighter...)

DSC_0569.JPG

There's definitely a sense of humour about this office.

DSC_0477.JPG

..and I'll admit it is cool to work in a place like this.

DSC_0491.JPG

So now you've seen where we work, my next photo essay will be a few of the faces that you'll see in this office every day.

Watch this space! There's more to come from the Dublin Office...

DSC_0548.JPG

EDIT: Special bonus picture! The queue for the ice-cream van outside...

DSC_0570.JPG

Topics: 83
Kudos: 3,876
Solutions: 159

Re: Photo Essay - The Dublin Office

[ Edited ]

Hello Mark! Good :smileyvery-happy:Afternoon your time and you say:

Nestled in a tall glass building in Dublin’s docklands is Webroot’s International Headquarters. Better known to its staff as the “Dublin Office”, the staff here take care of all things Webroot outside the United States. From here the staff with liaise with Linz, discuss with Derby and banter with Bracknell.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What and Wow to those awesome Photos! Thank you so much for sharing! Makes me wish I had a JOB!! LOL

VERY IMPRESSING!!

Sherry

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User Guides |

BrightCloud URL lookup

Register and Introduce yourself to The Community!

Mac / Yosemite(10.10.1), IPads, PCs,W7Pro & W 8.1 R Pro. Windows 7 Pro on Lenovo & W/Vista Ultimate on Gateway Laptop.
(WSAC 5 PC,WSA Business)W/10 Preview
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the photos and tour of the office Mark!  I'm hoping I get a chance to visit one day.

Technical Support

Was just thinking that myself there Nic. I wouldn't mind seeing the other offices that we have including the Australia office as well.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Buddha
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Nirouku wrote:
Was just thinking that myself there Nic. I wouldn't mind seeing the other offices that we have including the Australia office as well.

Agreed - we'll have to get other offices in on the photo essay action.

Topics: 599
Kudos: 7,284
Solutions: 599

[ Edited ]

Thanks Mark for the nice Pictures but we need to see the Dublin Team members as well! :smileywink:

Daniel :smileywink:

coollogo_com-133794099.gif

asapvip.png  SigSVIP.png EPA.png

Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete Beta Tester v8.0.8.53 on my main system Alienware 17R2, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 & HTC One M8 Android Lollipop 5.0.1 Phone v3.6.0.6652.

MVP.gif.png Microsoft® MVP Consumer Security 

Twitter1.png  Untitled-1.png  WBA.png

WOW!

Great photos MarkM!

Thank you for sharing them!

Beth

sig

Experience Shared is Knowledge Shared, Share Yours! I'm a volunteer – my reward is your SMILE!:smileyvery-happy:

Helpful Webroot Links:

Submit Trouble Ticket • User Guides • BrightCloud URL lookup • Account Console 

Download (PC) • Download (Best Buy/Geek Squad Subscription) • Download (Walmart and Target) • Download (MSN Subscription) 

Register and Introduce yourself to The Community!

Community Expert Advisor

Thanks for sharing the photos Mark. The scenery through the window of the office looks wonderful. I hope you got yourself some ice cream as everyone was already standing in the line and you were up in the building taking photo. You controlled yourself from rushing down and took the photo for us. Total Respect man.

And like Daniel, I'm looking forward to seeing the Dublin Team members.

π∞

"Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication." - Leonardo da Vinci

[Windows 8.1 Pro protected by Webroot SecureAnywhere]

Twitter.png

Retired Webrooter

Never fear! I've got a project in the works at the moment that'll bring the faces of the Dublin office to the community :smileyhappy: watch this space...

Community Expert Advisor

That's great Mark. I'll be following this thread intently for sure.:smileyhappy:

π∞

"Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication." - Leonardo da Vinci

[Windows 8.1 Pro protected by Webroot SecureAnywhere]

Twitter.png