Quick Intro

• 29 April 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
Hi all, 

Matt from Sydney / Australia.

Variously - IT industry, teaching, help run a coworking space. Running my own business and run all my client's security via Webroot. I've used most of the major security vendor's products over the years at retail up to SME level and Webroot is far and away the best experience I've had from both an end-user and an admin perspective. It ticks so many boxes! 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Welcome to the Webroot Community @

We are open to just about any question you may throw at us so just enjoy your time here, here is a link to the Getting Started Guide which you may find useful.

JtR
Userlevel 7
Hi MWinc

Welcome to the Community Forums.

We are here to help so please let us know if you have any questions and/or issues; trying to answer/resolve these are amongst the many things that the Community is here for.

Regards, Baldrick

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

Glad you could join us.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
Hi all, 

Matt from Sydney / Australia.

Variously - IT industry, teaching, help run a coworking space. Running my own business and run all my client's security via Webroot. I've used most of the major security vendor's products over the years at retail up to SME level and Webroot is far and away the best experience I've had from both an end-user and an admin perspective. It ticks so many boxes! 

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the Webroot Community! Glad to hear you've had success with our product, and if you ever have questions or anything, this Community is easily one of the best resources available.