Renewal

Userlevel 3
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 27 replies
 Hi Guys,

My Webroot security is up for renewal..........can I just ask.....is the ‘complete’ the best package to have??......... Just to refresh so you don’t assume I’m some sort of joker (and to those who don't know).......I'm bedbound, chronically ill from a virus, contracted 3yrs ago following a routine tooth op.  It entered my brain and central nervous system and has affected all my systems and organs......

My laptop is now literally my whole world.  However, I’m not up to complex answers. I just didn’t want anyone at a quick glance to think it was a shallow or trivial question, without knowing the facts. :$ 

Unfortunatly I can’t keep up to all security information as my cognition is impaired and fluctuates greatly. This will be my 3rd year of Webroot security and I greatly appreciated being excepted into the community (though are can’t participle as often or to the level that I would like) but where I can ask dumb question……. And it be OK

Thank you in advance   

Kindly regards
allyb

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi allyb

Just replied to your other post, on the same subject, that is located here and the answer is the same.

Cheers

Baldrick
Userlevel 3

Oh ek  :$

I know Baldrick I'm awfly sorry........I was told in  'Red Type' that my message wouldn't post.....so I faffed for ages :@  and finally tried all over again.......do you think someone could remove this duplicate......so I'm not seen as a total spanner........please could you asked admin for me.

Thank you
Kindlyz
allyb
Userlevel 7
Hi allyb, and a late welcome to the Webroot Community!

Do not worry about the duplicate posts: it happens, and we all know it.  We are a friendly understanding bunch here :)

Please let us know anytime you have a question or a problem!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:

Oh ek  :$

I know Baldrick I'm awfly sorry........I was told in  'Red Type' that my message wouldn't post.....so I faffed for ages :@  and finally tried all over again.......do you think someone could remove this duplicate......so I'm not seen as a total spanner........please could you asked admin for me.

Thank you
Kindlyz
allyb
Hi allyb

As David put it so eloquently...absolutely no problem...these things they do happen.  Believe me there is absolutely no way anyone would take you as a spammer.

Should you ever double post in a thread...then as long as your is not the first post you have the option to delete the post...you will find the option under...surprisingly, 'Options' in the top righthand corner of the post.

But as already said...worry not...we are please dto have your here and look forward to you joining in with the Community.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 3

Oh oh of HELP.........

I can't renew my Webroot because everytime I put my card details in........it says

Please correct the following errors:
  • Address Verification: Address verification failed. Please make sure your billing information is exactly as it appears on your credit card statement
But there are just 2 boxes, one for card number, one for security number....... 

it's already taken my address correctly and there is nowhere to varify ??????

Don't have a clue what it's on about ??????????

allyb
Userlevel 7
Hi allyb

Where are you trying to renew your subscription?  What option did you use; link from the app or from a link on the web site?

Let us know and I will try to replciate what yo are seeing.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 3

Thanks Baldrick,  I have sorted it, finally, I'd followed the link.....but it didn't like my address, I tried a half dozen times!!!

I live in a village with a postal town and it would NOT accept both also I'd put a space in the post code................main thing is I'm all sorted now and have renewed it. :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay can leave you all in peace now.............

Kindlyz
allyb
Userlevel 7
Hi allyb

Don't you dare 'leave us all in peace'...http://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sFun_nahnahna.gifwe are here to help each other, to learn from each other and to have some fun too.  So hope to see you around...be it with issue, information or just hanging out.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 3

Hia Folks :D

Since my last triumphant posting when I complacently thought I had managed to renew……. I received a Webroot notice saying that I wasn’t covered and needed to renew  ( I ignored it thinking it was a mistake) Then I got another this morning………So I checked my email receipt………..which I’d never opened at the time……….  and it was blank!!!!!!  What a plonker :smileyembarrassed:
I haven’t been covered at all……..
With my marshmallow brain I was tempted to call on the cavalry here this morning…………..but (more by luck I think) I have managed to complete the process and I am not legitimately a member again.

Kindlyz

Ally: smileylol:
Userlevel 7
Hi Ally

Hope that you are well?

All I can say is...it happens (been there, done that...many times...:$) so glad that you have realised and managed to rectify the issue...or at least I hope so as I assume that when you posted "...and I am not legitimately a member again" you in fact meant to post "...and I am now legitimately a member again"...? ;)

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 3

Hi Baldrick

Yes......You are correct I did mean now instead of not  :$  Thank you for decoding that for me ......... I'd checked it twice and still not seen it. 
Since becoming ill it happens in my speech too........I'm quite the little comedian now; inadvertently!! and I don't realise I've said the wrong word until those around me collapse in fits of laughter........ I asked my friend if she's seen the 'triad nurse' meaning of course ‘triage’ :D

Those around me call it my   ‘allyism’   :D

Kindlyz
ally 

Userlevel 7
Hi allyb

I recalled what you said about your circumstances and that is why I took the liberty of pointing it out. Would not want others to get the wrong impression. ;)

Re. it being due to illness...well, LOL, as I am very prone to do it myself...but in my case it must be due to having 'senior' or 'grey' moments.

I think that it is great to be a 'little comedian'...I wish I was funny (unfortunately I am often told by the Family that I am not :() but I have to say that you might be right about the 'triad' as opposed to 'triage' nurse...I thought that was almost Freudian.

You take care, and do let us know if you still fail to see it and we will have to see what else we can do to assist you.

Regards

Baldrick