The mysterious wonders of the WRC (Webroot Community)

• 22 November 2017
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
I am new to the community. When I first joined I was eager to help. So I started perusing through the forums looking for anything I could help with but there was a problem. Around every corner , every forum and thread there was a mysterious user. He wears Sonic the hedgehog as a hat to show you how fast his brain is. His hair so long Rapunzel is jealous and a smile that seems to say, "I did it for the Kudos". The man I speak of is none other than JP. He lurks in the shadows waiting for someone to post a problem. Then has answers that rival the greatest of answers, 42 to be exact. I'm not sure if anyone can achieve such greatness as JP the Admin , Moderator and Ambassador of the WRC but they will try. I'm glad to have joined this community and hope I can help any way possible. Even if its just laughter. 

PS. I didnt forget about you Ssherjj , PVaddi , TripleHelix , freydrew

pbcompgeek
Oh yea. Remember SpySweeper? :D

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
I am new to the community. When I first joined I was eager to help. So I started perusing through the forums looking for anything I could help with but there was a problem. Around every corner , every forum and thread there was a mysterious user. He wears Sonic the hedgehog as a hat to show you how fast his brain is. His hair so long Rapunzel is jealous and a smile that seems to say, "I did it for the Kudos". The man I speak of is none other than JP. He lurks in the shadows waiting for someone to post a problem. Then has answers that rival the greatest of answers, 42 to be exact. I'm not sure if anyone can achieve such greatness as JP the Admin , Moderator and Ambassador of the WRC but they will try. I'm glad to have joined this community and hope I can help any way possible. Even if its just laughter. 

PS. I didnt forget about you Ssherjj , PVaddi , TripleHelix , freydrew

pbcompgeek
Oh yea. Remember SpySweeper? :D
Hi and welcome to the Community @
It is a great Community and I hope you do enjoy your stay here, IF you do need a hand to find your way around (and it does sound like you doing OK on your own actually) this  Getting Started Guide is a good place to start.

JtR
Userlevel 7
Oh my.......